Where is the next win coming from ???

Where is the next win coming from ???

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:41 pm

next five games we have got bradford,shrewsbury,aldershot,stevenage and torquay....that will take us to a third of the season gone virtually and if we havent got at least to 15 points by the end of october I for one will be rather worried
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Where is the next win coming from ???

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:43 pm

shrimps1970 wrote:next five games we have got bradford,shrewsbury,aldershot,stevenage and torquay....that will take us to a third of the season gone virtually and if we havent got at least to 15 points by the end of october I for one will be rather worried

f..k knows
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Good to see a positive vibe on here.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Bare Ben » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:45 pm

You would have expected us to beat Barnet at home, and probably lose at Southend. It will come good.
Bare Ben

Postby George Dawes » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:46 pm

i can now see signs in the team regarding SM best 11 and it looks like he is going to go back to basics(the coin is dropping)

if SM starts the same team what finished this game i think we would see results start to improve and climb the table

Wilson & Rundle must start as a paring down the left aswell as Stanley & Drummond in the middle
George Dawes

Postby MfcChris » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:Good to see a positive vibe on here.

You don't have to reply to every thread regarding negative posts. There is going to be positive and negative. Get use to it.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 pm

MfcChris wrote:
Matty the Shrimp wrote:Good to see a positive vibe on here.

You don't have to reply to every thread regarding negative posts. There is going to be positive and negative. Get use to it.

You don't need to stalk me.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:05 pm

DawZi wrote:i can now see signs in the team regarding SM best 11 and it looks like he is going to go back to basics(the coin is dropping)

if SM starts the same team what finished this game i think we would see results start to improve and climb the table

Wilson & Rundle must start as a paring down the left aswell as Stanley & Drummond in the middle

agreed , Rundle was excellent when he came on. Stanners deserving of his man of the match.

we just need a big striker with electric pace !
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby ockers » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 pm

i thought mark duffy was unlucky not to get man of the match
one of the more positive things about tonight i thought
if only scotts goal was allowed and jimbos header had gone in
just maybe we could be talking about at least a point from what for me was the best side ive seen this season and on that form would be up in the top 3 at the end of the season
enjoyed stews goal though a cracker... as was schumachers for bury
but the start is worrying
ockers

Postby parceldave » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:
DawZi wrote:i can now see signs in the team regarding SM best 11 and it looks like he is going to go back to basics(the coin is dropping)

agreed , Rundle was excellent when he came on. Stanners deserving of his man of the match.

we just need a big striker with electric pace !

Stanners did well in second half , but he didn't even touch the ball in first 15 mins , Duffers for me with his first half performance and if we had had that striker you mentioned above , then he might have seen some reward . ;)
parceldave

Postby parceldave » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:32 pm

ockers wrote:i thought mark duffy was unlucky not to get man of the match
one of the more positive things about tonight i thought
if only scotts goal was allowed and jimbos header had gone in
just maybe we could be talking about at least a point from what for me was the best side ive seen this season and on that form would be up in the top 3 at the end of the season
enjoyed stews goal though a cracker... as was schumachers for bury
but the start is worrying

I thought Rotherham and Gillingham were very good sides too Sean , but the difference is that we are giving teams far too much freedom than we were then and thats why we're leaking so many soft goals.

And its no good someone coming on here and blaming the defence , its the WHOLE team as a unit that have lost their composure , im sure you will have a video of the Rotherham game Sean and just look at the difference to the Barnet game . Neat passing football on the deck against a very physical side compared to the hoof hoof panic panic crap on Saturday. :o
parceldave

Postby halfwayprawn » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:32 pm

I thought Andy Parish had another good game,but if were going to win at Bradford then the strikers are going to have to control the ball better and have more pace. All the teams we have played this season have improved from last season and they all have had more pace and invention and were trying to play the ball on the deck.The best way to defend is attack, but when we are doing that, we must not keep losing concentrationat the back.We cannot keep carrying passengers on the ptch leaving big gaps, Sammy also needs to substitute quicker, so that teams cannot turn us over so easily
halfwayprawn

Postby Plain Peter » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Must be creeping up on Scumampton's record for the most league games without a win at their new ground.
Time for an exorcism :?: :shock:
Plain Peter

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Was it last season we got our first home win v. Shrewsbury, or the season prior?

Can't remember now.

All I do know is, next home game is v. ..................... Shrewsbury !!

:D
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Plain Peter » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:All I do know is, next home game is v. ..................... Shrewsbury !!

Now, that is a smashing ground.
And a lovely middle England town.
Plain Peter

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Peter wrote:
Seasider9601 wrote:All I do know is, next home game is v. ..................... Shrewsbury !!

Now, that is a smashing ground.
And a lovely middle England town.

But a pity you have to park nearly in Telford !
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Return to General Discussion