McCready and Haining

McCready and Haining

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Both done their hamstrings. Sounds like it could be lengthy :( http://www.morecambefc.com/page/NewsDet ... 48,00.html
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Re: McCready and Haining

Postby Loglayer » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:59 am

To lose 1 centre back in a game is bad, but to loose 2 in the same half of a game is strange to me. Maybe the players need to warm up more before a game...
Loglayer

Postby essex_shrimp » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 am

SOS we need Artell Artell Artell.

We do have other center backs in Bentley and Parrish and get Hunter into the right back spot am I correct of any reserve team good center backs? do Morecambe have
essex_shrimp

Postby George Dawes » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:35 am

Loglayer wrote:To lose 1 centre back in a game is bad, but to loose 2 in the same half of a game is strange to me. Maybe the players need to warm up more before a game...

i was thinking the same especialy when two players with the same thing in the same game

although i was impressed watching Capaldi before the game warming up and he knows is stuff even when they came out for kick off he was stretching his hamstrings right before the whistle the rest of the players might be worth taking note!
George Dawes

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Does anyone think Capaldi could play centre back? he has the height..?
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:Does anyone think Capaldi could play centre back? he has the height..?

Well he's 6' and described as being a "midfielder" and we are playing him at left back, so yeah stick him in at centre back :?

This guy was 8'11" could have made a good centre back
robert wadlow.jpg

He would have dwarfed Peter Crouch who is 2'4" smaller!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:17 pm

essex_shrimp wrote:SOS we need Artell Artell Artell.

We do have other center backs in Bentley and Parrish and get Hunter into the right back spot am I correct of any reserve team good center backs? do Morecambe have

Yes there is a good one who plays alongside Jimbo in the Res. But being a reserve excludes him from the managers radar...... :shock:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby dazza » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:18 pm

neil ure doing it again arnt you.....talking bollox dont u think the manager might train the certain reserve everyday,,,, dont you think jimbo would have a contribution to sammys opinion,,,,,,get a grip neil,,,,,,
****dazza****
dazza

Postby Christies Child » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm

dazza wrote:neil ure doing it again arnt you.....talking bollox dont u think the manager might train the certain reserve everyday,,,, dont you think jimbo would have a contribution to sammys opinion,,,,,,get a grip neil,,,,,,

Nothing new there then... :lol:

BUT

Name the actual former reserve team players who have become first team regulars / or have been given an extended opportunity to succeed during Sammy's reign?
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Sammy h » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Christies Child wrote:
dazza wrote:neil ure doing it again arnt you.....talking bollox dont u think the manager might train the certain reserve everyday,,,, dont you think jimbo would have a contribution to sammys opinion,,,,,,get a grip neil,,,,,,

BUT

Name the actual former reserve team players who have become first team regulars / or have been given an extended opportunity to succeed during Sammy's reign?

It depends what you call a reserve player Neil, take a look at the reserve team. With the size of our squad now it could be a first team.

Someone posted a thread last week 'An alternative team' check that out, another starting 11 form the one that wasn't used at Southend.
Sammy h

Postby Wild Bill » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Don't think we are that worse off playing Bentley and Parrish at Centre back tomorrow. I would like to see Jimbo get a run in the team as his natural leadership on the pitch is obviously what the current team is lacking.
Wild Bill

Postby essex_shrimp » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Wild Bill I remember when he was a sub and hyping up the ground when he was on the bench same as Way No thinking wow what a wonderful club this is 100%
essex_shrimp

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Christies Child wrote:

BUT

Well last season there was Aaron Taylor, Matty Poole and Ben Jackson. Aaron Taylor was rubbish, Matty Poole looked promising but Sammy hardly gave him a chance to play and we never actually saw Ben Jackson play. The only person from the reserves McIlroy ever played was Aaron Taylor, who was crap :?
Little Shrimp

Postby Wild Bill » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm

essex_shrimp wrote:Wild Bill I remember when he was a sub and hyping up the ground when he was on the bench same as Way No thinking wow what a wonderful club this is 100%

:?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think what you are saying is Bentley is inspirational?! I totally agree and feel he is just what the team is needing when the chips are down.

A win and a clean sheet tomorrow please boys!
Wild Bill

Return to General Discussion