O/T Preston Programme Problems

O/T Preston Programme Problems

Postby seasonsinthesun » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:26 pm

In the PNE Bible aka the LEP a North End fan who attended the recent PNEv.Forest game said:
"I share the same indignation as other fans at the omission of the details of the teams and officials from the match programme last Tuesday against Forest at Deepdale.
The same issue also included a detailed report of a match versus Forest in 1959 and the accompanying team photo was of a different PNE eleven to that which started the game.
The article also included a photo of Tommy Thompson scoring and he in fact did not play in the game. There were a couple of other glaring errors which I will not relate to spare the club any further embarrassment. I shelled out £3 for this doubtful privilege."

Seems PNE are not only struggling on the pitch, but also with their programme.
Thank goodness we have the talents of Sean and his colleagues to ensure our programme is top notch and full value for the £3. :)
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Re: O/T Preston Programme Problems

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:40 pm

total agree...seans programme is an excellent effort not just for our league but also for any league...keep up the good work sean
Blackpool Shrimp

Return to General Discussion