O/T Clare Balding/Times complaint (Naughty word warning)

O/T Clare Balding/Times complaint (Naughty word warning)

Postby Keith » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:02 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11333484

So Clare Balding has had her complaint upheld against The Times for being referred to as a 'dyke on a bike'. The Times defended A.A. Gill's right to freedom of expression.

Given that his comment was literally true, does that mean that I am now no longer able to write that A.A. Gill is a pretentious wanker even though that is also true?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: O/T Clare Balding/Times complaint (Naughty word warning)

Postby bigreddog » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 am

Claire Balding is a lesbian?? My god, if only I'd known that I wouldn't have put all that money on her grand national tip this year and won a bucket load of more money. If only this AA Milne character had told me earlier, hold on isn't that the guy who wrote winne the pooh, anyway I'm sure that the columnist will publish a full and frank apology, and after all it say that he's got a tasteless sense of humour, which means we'll just have to be tollerant towards the fact that he's a wanker.
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby Keith » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:45 am

for anyone who doesn't know of this knob, he's the guy who shot a baboon because it was as close as he could get to feeling what it would be like to shoot a human. An oxygen thief of the highest order.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby durhamshrimp » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:14 pm

He is a twat of the highest order. His career is basically based on seeing how much of a prick he can get away with being.
durhamshrimp

Return to General Discussion