Some of our fans are an absolute disgrace

Re: Some of our fans are an absolute disgrace

Postby MancShrimp » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:41 pm

[quote="4-4-2 Please"]
I was rather worked up yesterday, having also got rather worked up on Tuesday as well and that came out in a stream of negativity and bad language so I'll apologise again! Some of us show our passion for our club differently to others and may not make the best choices at times but surely everyone who attended yesterday must agree that it cannot continue like this much longer!

"Rather worked up"? "Some of us show our passion for our club differently"?
Your actions yesterday were nothing to do with passion!! The constant crap that came out of your mouth yesterday was a disgrace ! how can you call yourself a fan when all you do is slag off the manager and the team you are so called supporting for the whole 90 mins? You should of sat in the home end then myself and the majority of the away fans would'n't of had to listen to you, and you were not alone!!

Im sure everyone who attended the match yesterday me included was as just as frustrated as you were but they didn't belittle and moan the entire match!

Im sorry i agree with Bare Ben and Happy Harry your appology is pathetic. Morecambe is a well supported family club and dosent need your support if all you are going to do is come out with the dross you did yesterday.

We need to get behind the players and staff in times that are not so great not slag them off!!

I know its not easy but that is what supporting a club is all about getting behind your team through the bad and good!!

Rant over!
Matt.
MancShrimp

Postby ezz » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Crap excuse really, you might as well say you dont pay to watch football but instead pay to let out a load of negative foul language. Poor waste of money i'm afraid and you embarrass yourself at the same time.
Worst excuse of all time claiming you'll be there.....noone doubts that infact now people probably cringe knowing you'll be there having to listen to the cr*p you shout.

No better than that mug at Dagenham
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Aspers » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Strange isn't it. The season hasn't rally started yet (we're only pretending at the mo).
Next Satuday wouldn't it be lovely to chant at 5 to 3 Starting from NOW!
And go on to tonk (as another poster so succinctly put it) our next opponents.

As for slagging the team off, I among with a few of you witnessed Tony Webber giving a certain well known fan a right bollocking at Netherfield in the mid 70's.

This very verbal fan was doing nothing but slag off each player, Tony had just about had enough when he turned to the fan and said, "I'm sick of you doing nothing but slagging off the team, call yourself a supporter, If you want to say anything to me say it to my face later and we'll talk about it".

Next minute Webber got the ball passed it and this fan was like " great ball Tony well played"

I laughed :lol:
Aspers

Postby ockers » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Aspers wrote:Strange isn't it. The season hasn't rally started yet (we're only pretending at the mo).

As for slagging the team off, I among with a few of you witnessed Tony Webber giving a certain well known fan a right bollocking at Netherfield in the mid 70's.

This very verbal fan was doing nothing but slag off each player, Tony had just about had enough when he turned to the fan and said, "I'm sick of you doing nothing but slagging off the team, call yourself a supporter, If you want to say anything to me say it to my face later and we'll talk about it".

Next minute Webber got the ball passed it and this fan was like " great ball Tony well played"

I laughed :lol:

come on wayne name and shame??
:o :o
ockers

Postby Morectalk » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Everyone should calm down, it's only September for god's sake !!
Morectalk

Postby Aspers » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Aspers wrote:
Strange isn't it. The season hasn't rally started yet (we're only pretending at the mo).

I laughed

come on wayne name and shame??

You got mail, over to you.
Aspers

Postby Keith » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Okay, 4-4-2 Please has offered an apology and some of the people who were there have explained why they don't accept it.

Hopefully 4-4-2 Please will realise how offensive his tirades were and if his apology is to be of any value he'll accept the 'feedback' and ensure that he is passionate without being offensive in the future.

Time to bring this thread to an end.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion