o/t So have you ever employed a murderer?

o/t So have you ever employed a murderer?

Postby Keith » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe- ... n-11030636

Phew, fortunately he left my employment about 2 years before he became a killer. I must say, he was a bit weird! Not nice knowing what he went on to do. Anyone else worked with a murderer?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: o/t So have you ever employed a murderer?

Postby Posh » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 pm

So basically what you're saying is you work in mental health and employed a psycho and didn't notice except for a diagnosis he 'was a bit weird'. :-)

Jimmy 'the crab' Kelly, our former midfielder and captain did 5 years for manslaughter.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Keith » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Posh wrote:So basically what you're saying is you work in mental health and employed a psycho and didn't notice except for a diagnosis he 'was a bit weird'. :-)

Jimmy 'the crab' Kelly, our former midfielder and captain did 5 years for manslaughter.

Well apart from the physical disability charity I work for (and he worked for) being a bit different to mental health! :roll: Anyway, "a bit weird" is a technical psychiatric term :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby steve mfc » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Keith wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-11030636

Phew, fortunately he left my employment about 2 years before he became a killer. I must say, he was a bit weird! Not nice knowing what he went on to do. Anyone else worked with a murderer?

No but i have been employed by a sheep stealer :lol: , well at least his ancestors were, apparently they lost the Mac from their surname of Mac Pheely when they were found guilty of this crime a couple of hundred years ago.
steve mfc

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Best I can do is say I employed a murderers son years ago, doing life in the castle, he never mentioned it at the interview :?:

He was a model employee :!:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:55 pm

I've had some bosses in the past who have certainly got away with murder ..... if that counts !!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Suffolk Shrimp » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:24 pm

I played cricket with the father of Stephen Wright the Ipswich prostitute murderer, does that count?????? ;)
Suffolk Shrimp

Return to General Discussion