O/T Talk about Morecambe on other site saying barry is shi*

Re: O/T Talk about Morecambe on other site saying barry is shi*

Postby marky » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Whilst the quality of Darren's spelling and grammar is somewhat better on the forum in the orignal link, it still contains the same old crap :lol:
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby darrenlock » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:25 pm

I was sticking up for Barry Roche saying he is the best Keeper in League2 .

And i was sure bigger teams in League 1 would of loved him
darrenlock

Postby ezz » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm pretty sure there are 2 people using Darren Locks account, purely because he posts something then has it corrected by himself a couple of posts later.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby darrenlock » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Nope just me ezzz.

I posted this on here because it was a interesting conversation and I was wondering what other shrimpvoice member's would think.

That is all.

Love Time Gentleman Please I should like a big fat guy that says nothing

:lol: :lol: 8-)
darrenlock

Postby Bare Ben » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:05 pm

darrenlock wrote: shrimp voice

It's SHRIMPSVOICES :x . I too feel sorry for you now, is there any chance you can just refrain from letting all the other teams fans know that you support Morecambe? No offence but you're making us look like morons. Talk about Charlton or something.
Bare Ben

Postby Curly » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm

darrenlock wrote:Not really Keith you see I got told my spelling was wrong so I checked it and got this sorted.
Yeah.
And I know with grammar I do make mistakes I know this and I should read what I type but I am the kind of person that talks before I speak and I do the same on here.
OK I understand Morecambe employee's could read this and say yeah he is not good enough.

But I am smart and I know I have grammar issues but it is getting better everyone makes mistakes it is how you learn from this.
I have even installed spell check I got this from a fellow sv member.
Hope I do at least get a job Interview to show how I am.

And I know if I Don't improve on grammar it will piss people on and yeah on face book my grammar is better I dunno why and spell check is better that is because I spellcheck everything I write.

And I am sorry if i do get on people's nerves but I am trying to improve my grammar On here face book emails everywhere

I am who I am and i don't mean to get on people's nerves

:lol: :lol: :lol:
God Love 'im
:lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby darrenlock » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Fine Charlton will finish 4th next season Shrimpsvoices 8-) 8-)

And Morecambe 2nd Phil Jevons to get 20 league goals
darrenlock

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Oh dear, :lol:
Crooky MFC

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Can't be all bad I suppose he's made Marky laugh! :o :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby darrenlock » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Well I speak my mind and when I type sentances I will start a topic then change it half way through ,and before I know it We won't be taking about the post I put up , oh well that is life deal with it ;)
darrenlock

Postby Curly » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Keep posting Darren, even if reading your posts is like trying to do a wordsearch :lol:

a w x c n q l o c p
m k w s j r e x h t
b m q a i h s y a b
u x q o a e o z r h
c b n l a u w p l g
l a q w p r y w t p
q p t y e x n m o v
j w e g q b i w n k
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Opinionated » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Bare Ben wrote:

It's SHRIMPSVOICES :x . I too feel sorry for you now, is there any chance you can just refrain from letting all the other teams fans know that you support Morecambe? No offence but you're making us look like morons. Talk about Charlton or something.

darrenlock is a proud supporter of MFC so why tell him to hide this? Regardless of the reasons behind his sometimes unreadable posts, he is still a loyal supporter of our club. Your use of the term 'moron' is unfair. Morons are the 'fans' who pitch invaded after our last match at CP despite being told not to by the club. Morons are the 'supporters' who got themselves kicked out at Dagenham for violent behaviour.
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Opinionated wrote: Morons are the 'supporters' who got themselves kicked out at Dagenham for violent behaviour.

There was no violent behaviour whatsoever at Dagenham, our fans were a credit to the club. I'm not going into why some people were thrown out, but they certainly aren't morons.
Crooky MFC

Postby Plain Peter » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 am

:idea: Perhaps Darren should submit all his postings in draft to the the duty Mod for approval first :arrow:
Plain Peter

Postby darrenlock » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 am

Good Idea Keith will have about 20 draft message's a day on here anyway , I won't comment now on this post due two it is going no where
darrenlock

Postby Opinionated » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:37 am

Crooky MFC wrote:
Opinionated wrote: Morons are the 'supporters' who got themselves kicked out at Dagenham for violent behaviour.

There was no violent behaviour whatsoever at Dagenham, our fans were a credit to the club. I'm not going into why some people were thrown out, but they certainly aren't morons.

Aggressive behaviour then, and I was close enough to see why these idiots were thrown out. Although the majority of fans were incredible despite the result.
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Postby Bare Ben » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Opinionated wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:

darrenlock is a proud supporter of MFC so why tell him to hide this? Regardless of the reasons behind his sometimes unreadable posts, he is still a loyal supporter of our club. Your use of the term 'moron' is unfair. Morons are the 'fans' who pitch invaded after our last match at CP despite being told not to by the club. Morons are the 'supporters' who got themselves kicked out at Dagenham for violent behaviour.

I'm pleased he is a proud supporter of our club. Being a proud supporter and writing endless rubbish that doesn't make sense on a public message board as a representation of our supporters is quite clearly different. You have taken something totally unrelated to that and used it to have a nice little dig at me which is convenient taking into account your anonymity. If you feel that this matter has not been resolved sufficiently, you should take your thoughts to the club/police and see how far you get. I have apologised to the people that matter for being on the pitch at the end of that game, I'm not going to go into it any further. If you want any more information about what actually happened at Dagenham, a subject on which you seem to know a copious amount already, I would be happy to enlighten you, as long as any potential explanation from me does not clash with one of your all important dates with your hand.
Bare Ben

Postby Keith » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Peter wrote::idea: Perhaps Darren should submit all his postings in draft to the the duty Peter for approval first :arrow:

I've corrected your quote, we can start right away...

darrenlock wrote:I won't comment now on this post due two it is going no where

A good enough comment to end on before it all gets too personal.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion