Nice one Drenchy

Nice one Drenchy

Postby Christies Child » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 am

Superb news that Drenchy was very impressive in a trial for Barrow in yesterdays pre-season game.

Really hope that he finds a club who can make use of his goalkeeping talents.

With regards to the news about our possible new goalkeeper, would be good that a former local has been given a chance to impress. Am I right that he was a former MFC Youth player, if so...welcome home?

:)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Nice one Drenchy

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Christies Child wrote:Superb news that Drenchy was very impressive in a trial for Barrow in yesterdays pre-season game.

Really hope that he finds a club who can make use of his goalkeeping talents.

With regards to the news about our possible new goalkeeper, would be good that a former local has been given a chance to impress. Am I right that he was a former MFC Youth player, if so...welcome home?

:)

Can we dispel this belief that "Morecambe Youth" has had anything to do with Morecambe FC once and for all :?:

Morecambe Youth FC and latterly Morecambe Youth AFC, had nothing whatsoever to do with the club. That team has been instructed by our club to change their name.
From this season they revert to Morecambe Hawks FC.

It has been a common misconception that Morecambe Youth are run by Morecambe FC.
morecambe mick

Re: Nice one Drenchy

Postby footballfan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:17 pm

I do remember one post from your good self a couple of years back when your lads team won a Blackpool comp that any team in a morecambe kit were representing the club!!
footballfan

Return to General Discussion