Christie is ready...

Christie is ready...

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed May 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Well Sky have started settting up for the game the pitch has been watered but the big question is are the fans ready to give Christie Park the send off it deserves?
heysham_mfc

Re: Christie is ready...

Postby Crooky MFC » Wed May 19, 2010 5:16 pm

YES, COME ON !!!

Forget about Sunday, tomorrow is about us as fans giving the team the biggest and best support they can get, and giving Christie a great send off. If we perform, so will the players :D
Crooky MFC

Postby bigreddog » Wed May 19, 2010 5:52 pm

ready for one last big wall of noise from the fans and one last team performance from the lads who have always shown immense character when required. lets remember the good times: the cup wins, the FA Cup gala occassions against the likes of Ipswich, the play-off semi final against York City, the opening day of our league campaign and that amazing banner from the barnet fans, the come back against crewe and so many more memories which for me will always be made special by remembering watching Ian Cain running down the wing, or watching my cousin turn out for the first team. But most of all it's about the friends we've made, both home and away supporters, the laughs we've shared, the lives we've seen change, the careers made and lost, the cheers and the tears, and many years from now we will sit down as friends and remember fondly our days at christie park. let's get this game on and make some noise one last time!
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby shrimp<3 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Course we're all ready!! :D
shrimp<3

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Me and my friends are bringing horns, they have England on the side of them though, so the police may take them off us! :(
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Return to General Discussion