Be Careful!

Be Careful!

Postby T- Shrimp » Tue May 18, 2010 10:10 pm

As much as i agree that we need to go out and attack Dagenham as much as possible, i feel if we push to many heads forward in the early stages we will be very vulnerable on the counter attack, we are more than capable of scoring goals with the forward thinking 6 players, we don't need all 10 players forward. Although it will be very difficult to pull back 6 goals, it will be most likely impossible to do it if they score, especially first.
We know how good Dagenham are at attacking, therefore over attacking will only result in one thing in my mind, them scoring! As people have mentioned, a few weeks back we could have scored 5 at half time, and yes we played 4 at the back that game. I can guarentee they won't just sit back and let us attack them for the whole 90 minutes, they will be looking for a goal themselves to without doubt end it and make there traveling fans even happier. We need to be smart in what we do, i'm sure Sammy will be saying the same to his players. Hopefully we have scored 3 goals by half time, and then who knows what can happen.
I'm still optimistic and have already placed my bets on for the game, put it this way, if Morecambe win 6-0, i'll be £2,500 better off ;)
T- Shrimp

Re: Be Careful!

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue May 18, 2010 10:16 pm

most bookies are giving 500-1 for us to win

so you have stuck a fiver at 500 to 1 :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby T- Shrimp » Tue May 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Correct!
T- Shrimp

Postby Keith » Wed May 19, 2010 6:30 am

that's a couple of pints you could have had! :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion