Bon voyage.

Bon voyage.

Postby CASS » Sat May 15, 2010 8:43 pm

On behalf of all the poor B'stards like me who for one reason or another cannot go to the game on SUNDAY.Be Safe,Be proud, and be lucky. We are at crossroads of what could be a defining moment in the history of this club, and I know the team and those traveling will do us proud. But all us left behind will be with you,you have us on your shoulders,you have us in our thoughts from Some dodgy bush hotel is Australia to the City of brotherly love we are together as one. So "insieme tutti e di ciascuno" Together one and all.
Ok so I have had a drink ...But I needed to post this.
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Re: Bon voyage.

Postby Stanley Bowles » Sat May 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Thats does it, we will stand proud together and chant those ultimate words IM MORECAMBE TILL I DIE. This little club with big hearts will over come all the odds and will march forward into League one as one, YES the 3rd tier of the football league SAMMY MACS PROUD BARMY ARMY COME ON :D :D :D :D :D
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby Keith » Sun May 16, 2010 2:42 am

CASS wrote:On behalf of all the poor B'stards like me who for one reason or another cannot go to the game on SUNDAY.Be Safe,Be proud, and be lucky. We are at crossroads of what could be a defining moment in the history of this club, and I know the team and those travelling will do us proud. But all us left behind will be with you,you have us on your shoulders,you have us in our thoughts from Some dodgy bush hotel is Australia to the City of brotherly love we are together as one. So "insieme tutti e di ciascuno" Together one and all.
Ok so I have had a drink ...But I needed to post this.

That brought a lump to my throat! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Come on lads, we're all behind you, even if we can't be with you! :P :P :P
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun May 16, 2010 10:50 am

come on morecambe :D :D :D
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion