Morecambe v Aldershot Town FC Match Programme announcement

Morecambe v Aldershot Town FC Match Programme announcement

Postby ockers » Sun May 09, 2010 9:48 am

Hi there
I need to make you aware that there was a batch of programmes which are incomplete
There are repeated articles(john norman a to z ) where the printers have attached duplicate pages
If you think you have an incomplete programme just take it back to the club shop and you can exchange it for a complete copy no problem

The collectors edition will be available at the earliest Tuesday from the club shop

The Playoff programme will be the normal 68 page match programme priced £3 as usual but a special one nonetheless
any articles photos news please send to me at seanoconnor@morecambefc.com by wednesday evening for inclusion

Thansk Sean

Programme Editor
ockers

Re: Morecambe v Aldershot Town FC Match Programme announcement

Postby Vinny » Sun May 09, 2010 9:54 am

What a fantastic amazing programme Sean. Some great pieces in there and great photo's and memeories - must have taken decades to put together and will keep me content for most of the closed season :D
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby ockers » Sun May 09, 2010 10:15 am

Vinny wrote:What a fantastic amazing programme Sean. Some great pieces in there and great photo's and memeories - must have taken decades to put together and will keep me content for most of the closed season :D

Thanks for that Vinny glad you liked it
ockers

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun May 09, 2010 10:59 am

only a 1/3 through it but fantastic program well done ;) :)
heysham_mfc

Postby Castaway » Sun May 09, 2010 11:40 am

An exceptional effort from sean and team. The content is fascinating and print quality is v professional, so signs off our last league game in style. Im sat on a train back to london reading more of it avoiding a hangover from last nights festivities. Very good times to be a shrimp.
Castaway

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sun May 09, 2010 11:48 am

Totally agree with everyone else about the last match programme...a fantastic effort by sean and all involved in producing it
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby parkyboy » Sun May 09, 2010 2:00 pm

GREAT PROGRAMME Ienjoyed reading all of it but especially the 1945/46Combination Cup Final against Bacup Iwas 12yrs old and was there brilliant game your write up brought back memories of all the old players who played .But my greatest thrill was following the opendeck bus along the promenade from Broadway and when we got opposite the Central Pier Freddie Blondell , great player sttuck his hand towards me and asked me to get him a sports evening post from the paper shop , he gave me 2 x half crowns and told me to keep the change , one highly delighted schoolboy and still a supporter known as Parkyboy at 78 yrs olld Thanks for the memory . ALAN PARKINSON
parkyboy

Postby Martin » Sun May 09, 2010 2:41 pm

A great programme Sean, a fitting souvenir of the occassion. There's plenty in there to evoke memories for fans of all ages!

I look forward to receiving my collector's edition - though what have Sammy and Peter been doing not to have got them signed yet?! :lol:
Martin

Postby ockers » Sun May 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Martin wrote:A great programme Sean, a fitting souvenir of the occassion. There's plenty in there to evoke memories for fans of all ages!

I look forward to receiving my collector's edition - though what have Sammy and Peter been doing not to have got them signed yet?! :lol:

Hi Martin
I'm told they should be here by Tuesday and we have had dust covers designed as well mate to go on them
i think they're both going to have writers cramp arent they? :D
Thanks Sean
ockers

Postby ockers » Mon May 10, 2010 6:18 am

jus wanted to bump this re the first post on this thread
if you havea copy which have repeated articles then please take it back and exchange it in the shop
see my opening post
Thanks Sean
ockers

Return to General Discussion