can we make play offs?

Re: can we make play offs?

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:18 pm

I firmly believe if one of us buys this lucky robin off ebay, we will go up :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 am

mellow wrote:The answer is no

Certainly we don't have as good a chance as Southport of making play-offs :lol: :lol:
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby ezz » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Yes we can make the play-offs....its actually still in our own hands due to the teams we have to play. Your talking about a team who are capable of going on an 8 game winning streak this season, thumping some of the best teams in the league and the worst. Problem is since then we have won a good game like on saturday only to follow it up with a dissapointing defeat, it's all about the next game to begin a run of wins. Next game if we lose or draw then its very unlikely but dont underestimate the power of a winning streak even at 2. Roll on next game!
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Sammy h » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:27 pm

ezz wrote:Yes we can make the play-offs....its actually still in our own hands due to the teams we have to play. Your talking about a team who are capable of going on an 8 game winning streak this season, thumping some of the best teams in the league and the worst. Problem is since then we have won a good game like on saturday only to follow it up with a dissapointing defeat, it's all about the next game to begin a run of wins. Next game if we lose or draw then its very unlikely but dont underestimate the power of a winning streak even at 2. Roll on next game!

As ezz says, surely it is a good thing we have to play all the teams around us so we can take points off them? Everyone is saying we have a hard run in, yes we do, but it's the one we want.

If we come out of the easter weekend with 6 points, look at the games we have left, all massive games against teams around us. Look at the form of the teams around us aswell, all dropped points at the weekend.

They say football is a funny old game....
Sammy h

Postby ezz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 am

The power of a 2 game winning streak! Now answer the original question of the therad! ;)
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:00 am

ezz wrote:The power of a 2 game winning streak! Now answer the original question of the therad! ;)

3 games!
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm

ezz wrote:The power of a 2 game winning streak! Now answer the original question of the therad! ;)

Won four out of the last five...
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby ezz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Aye I realise this, was refering to my earlier post about us winning then losing then winning again only to frustratingly lose to a low team. Once we got that 2nd win which we did, the 3rd, 4th are a lot easier to come by. Can only dream of it reaching 8 again though ;)
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby ezz » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Can we make the play-offs?

Can we stay in the play-offs? :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby steve mfc » Sat May 08, 2010 5:35 pm

The answer is definitely YESSSSSS :D :lol:
steve mfc

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat May 08, 2010 9:20 pm

steve mfc wrote:

The answer is definitely YESSSSSS :D :lol:

:D :D :D :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby abc123 » Sat May 08, 2010 9:42 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:Am I being a negative ned or just realistic??
We're unlikely to make it because of who we still have to play.... unless we show a vast improvement from current form.
After Crewe and Lincoln, which are both winnable, it's Rotherham, Bradford, Notts, Dagenham, Shrewsbury and Aldershot, and apart from Bradford, all those teams are around the play offs. I hope I am totally wrong of course!

I am really bloody glad you were totally wrong. :D
abc123

Previous

Return to General Discussion