Player of the Year Awards Ceremony

Player of the Year Awards Ceremony

Postby Morecambe FC » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:49 am

As I'm sure most of you are aware the "Player of the Year" night is to be held on Saturday May 8th, in a marquee at the back of the Main Stand. Licensing laws dictate that there is only a certain capacity allowable for the evening's entertainment.

On the day we have confirmed certain ex players that will be joining us to celebrate the final League game to be played at Christie Park. A number of these guys are travelling on the day but are staying over to be there for the awards night after the game.

There are far to many to mention them all but in no particular order; Paul Burns, Steve Done, Jim McCluskie, Don Cubbage, John Norman, Brian Healy, Geoff Scott, Dave McKearney, Andy Grimshaw, Robbie Armstrong, Roy Fawcett, Peter King, Anthony Hughes, Billy Rodaway, Ben Lavelle, Mal Richmond, plus many many more.

Tickets are now on sale from the Club Shop at £10 for Adults and £5 for juniors, including some refreshments. Please remember that numbers are strictly limited but you will get to see the past and the present in one place.

Commercial dept.

PlayerAwards_A5ad_aw.jpg
PlayerAwards_A5ad_aw.jpg (159.29 KiB) Viewed 998 times
Morecambe FC

Re: Player of the Year Awards Ceremony

Postby thegentlegiant » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 am

Morecambe FC wrote:As I'm sure most of you are aware the "Player of the Year" night is to be held on Saturday May 8th, in a marquee at the back of the Main Stand. Licensing laws dictate that there is only a certain capacity allowable for the evening's entertainment.

On the day we have confirmed certain ex players that will be joining us to celebrate the final League game to be played at Christie Park. A number of these guys are travelling on the day but are staying over to be there for the awards night after the game.

There are far to many to mention them all but in no particular order; Paul Burns, Steve Done, Jim McCluskie, Don Cubbage, John Norman, Brian Healy, Geoff Scott, Dave McKearney, Andy Grimshaw, Robbie Armstrong, Roy Fawcett, Peter King, Anthony Hughes, Billy Rodaway, Ben Lavelle, Mal Richmond, plus many many more.

Tickets are now on sale from the Club Shop at £10 for Adults and £5 for juniors, including some refreshments. Please remember that numbers are strictly limited but you will get to see the past and the present in one place.

Commercial dept.

PlayerAwards_A5ad_aw.jpg

What time is the club shop open till tonight i won't get back from Blackburn until 545pm?

Cheers

Sam
thegentlegiant

Postby outsider » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Got my tickets on Wednesday, Numberd 03 on the adults and 01,02,03 on the kids :o :o :o :? :?
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Morecambe FC » Mon May 03, 2010 12:27 pm

I thought I would give this one a little bump and also let people know that we have less than 100 tickets left available for the Player of the Year awards.

Tickets are £10 for adults and £5 for Juniors and the ticket price includes some refreshments. A voucher will be given to all ticket holders when they enter the marquee on the evening of the 8th May.

Commercial dept.
Morecambe FC

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat May 08, 2010 8:28 am

Bump...Still tickets left, less than 100 left so get down early and buy your tickets.
:D
thegentlegiant

Return to General Discussion