Programmes pre-ordered

Programmes pre-ordered

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon May 03, 2010 9:15 am

Don't know if anyone has previously mentioned this, but I pre-ordered a programme for the Aldershot game. Does anyone know if I just pick it up at the club shop on Saturday or can I get it earlier? Or will it be sent to me? Its all a bit confusing :?
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Re: Programmes pre-ordered

Postby Morecambe FC » Mon May 03, 2010 10:37 am

seasonsinthesun wrote:Don't know if anyone has previously mentioned this, but I pre-ordered a programme for the Aldershot game. Does anyone know if I just pick it up at the club shop on Saturday or can I get it earlier? Or will it be sent to me? Its all a bit confusing :?

The method by which you get your souvenir or collectors' programme depends on how you ordered it. If you have already paid for it and added the delivery charge to your order then it will be sent to you. If you haven't prepaid for delivery you will be contacted when they are in and you can pick it up during normal opening hours.

I suspect the confusion comes from you forgetting which options you chose when you filled in the form. 8-)

Commercial dept.
Morecambe FC

Postby Crazeenick » Mon May 03, 2010 11:47 am

Questions for Commercial Dept:

1. When do you think the programmes will arrive? (I pre-ordered mine without delivery fee so was expecting notification when they come in). Are they still expected to be in before next Saturday?

2. My son would like a Collector's Edition one (£15) - are these still available for purchase?

Thanks!
Crazeenick

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon May 03, 2010 11:50 am

Also message to commercial department ..how many of the £8.00 programmes will be printed as i dont want to miss out on one as they will be excellent momento of the day
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby Morecambe FC » Mon May 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Crazeenick wrote:Questions for Commercial Dept:

1. When do you think the programmes will arrive? (I pre-ordered mine without delivery fee so was expecting notification when they come in). Are they still expected to be in before next Saturday?

We are expecting delivery Thursday 6th. This will be confirmed when speaking top the printers Tuesday morning. We will then announce definatively via the normal channels.

2. My son would like a Collector's Edition one (£15) - are these still available for purchase?

The collectors version is still available to buy. You can come to the shop and pre order from 8.30am - 7.30pm Tuesday.

Fgh shrimp wrote:Also message to commercial department ..how many of the £8.00 programmes will be printed as i dont want to miss out on one as they will be excellent momento of the day

We have hopefully ordered sufficient numbers of the "souvenir" programme. The only way to guarantee you get one is to visit the Club shop and pre order one. Shop opening times tomorrow above.

Commercial dept.
Morecambe FC

Postby abc123 » Mon May 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Morecambe FC wrote:
Crazeenick wrote:Questions for Commercial Dept:

We are expecting delivery Thursday 6th. This will be confirmed when speaking top the printers Tuesday morning. We will then announce definatively via the normal channels.

The collectors version is still available to buy. You can come to the shop and pre order from 8.30am - 7.30pm Tuesday.

Fgh shrimp wrote:Also message to commercial department ..how many of the £8.00 programmes will be printed as i dont want to miss out on one as they will be excellent momento of the day

We have hopefully ordered sufficient numbers of the "souvenir" programme. The only way to guarantee you get one is to visit the Club shop and pre order one. Shop opening times tomorrow above.

Commercial dept.

But are they expected to arrive before Saturday? I ordered and paid for mine in the club shop in March and the lady who served me said I they would phone to let me know when they are in?
Thanks.
abc123

Postby ockers » Mon May 03, 2010 3:19 pm

As far as I'm aware delivery is expected this week for the final league match programme
Queensway Printers are printing 1000 of the £15 collectors editions
they are printing more than enough for local demand of the £8 match programme so don't worry John you won't miss out
I'm sure as soon as they are all delivered those who have preordered and paid will receive their match programmes and those who wish to buy pre match can do so whether online or in person
They are expected to be delivered before Saturday
Watch the official site and Mark's posts for updates throughout the week

Hope its something you will all enjoy
Thanks Sean
Programme Editor
ockers

Postby abc123 » Mon May 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Thank you, I can't wait to get my hands on my collectors edition one.
abc123

Return to General Discussion