Brian Laws

Brian Laws

Postby Morecambe Player » Sun May 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Has seen both teams he managed this season relegated.
Morecambe Player

Re: Brian Laws

Postby Vinny » Sun May 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Considering he didn't/couldn't make things happen at Wednesday (a big enough club with big enough resources and potential) it was always surprising to me, and an unambtious appointment in my opinion, that he was taken on by Burnley, and they've now paid for that decision. He was a good player for the Clarets, but not a proven Manager. He lacked confidence and charisma. Disappointed for both Burnley and Wednesday, but someone has to lose in this game.
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun May 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Coyle left burnley high and dry, took all the back room staff at a critical time, and i think he did this because he knew burnleys board could not match his ambitions, Laws bought in on the cheap and was fully expected by the board to go down and did not surprise anyone,given the resources available i dont think sir alex could have kept burnley up, i believe burnleys chairman recently purchased a yaught and a ranch :lol: :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby George Dawes » Sun May 02, 2010 10:07 pm

i must admit what a bad appointment when you consider all the managers out of work & available who would have snatched the job with both hands

:roll:
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion