Shrewsbury Forum

Shrewsbury Forum

Postby Bls Shrimp » Sat May 01, 2010 5:16 pm

"Thought they played well today always try to play football and am amazed by the improvement in Dave Artell will never be the prettiest player but has made himself a very effective one at this level All the best to them and great fans today as well you certainly can make an atmosphere at the Prostar"

Wish i could have gone today....great effort from our travellers, i thought we could take 4-500, obviously one of the factors in the win today! :D :D
Bls Shrimp

Re: Shrewsbury Forum

Postby SkinnyShrimp » Sat May 01, 2010 7:11 pm

I can't believe how many Fat B&&^^ds are in the Morcambe side, I'd be tempted to give them the nickname 'Fat Camp' FC - Jim Bentley is even Fattier than me and is a thug of a player, there 28 who came on was trying to nail Bradshaw all game and the number 8 couldn't lift his knees up to run

Darren Moss at Left Back ? - good to see Drummound again but he's legs have gone

Good job we didn't still have Danny Adams playing!! :lol:
SkinnyShrimp

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sat May 01, 2010 7:17 pm

And we still beat them....funny how lots of teams have a go at us just after we have beaten them...what does that say about there own team
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby Arnside Red » Sat May 01, 2010 7:18 pm

PLAYING FAT CAMP FC AND THEY STILL LOST LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Arnside Red

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat May 01, 2010 8:04 pm

The Shrews fans that I met at the ground today were very gracious in defeat, wishing us luck in our quest for a play-off spot in the pub afterwards. The way we congratulated them at our place during their spell in the conference is still remembered.

The current play-off positions look very interesting. Rotherham aside you have Daggers, Aldershot and ourselves currently in possession. All three non-league teams no more than three years ago. One in the eye for Bradford and the rest, who must look at the table in disbelief. Onwards and upwards for the shrimps, whilst the big boys chew the fat.
RedRedWine1

Return to General Discussion