Season Ticket and Admission prices update?

Season Ticket and Admission prices update?

Postby Christies Child » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:09 am

Any further news as to when the above details will be relaesed?

I appreciate there is a hell of a lot of work involved, but it was hoped that the details could have been released last week.

A number of other clubs have already published details of their costs.

Could it be that we are waiting until after we've gained promotion to League 1...... :?: :?: :?:

;) ;) ;)
Last edited by Christies Child on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Season Ticket and Admission prices update

Postby John L » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:34 am

I honestly thought for a moment that you were about to give us some information on this! Maybe a subtle question mark at the end of the subject line would be a good idea, CC?
.... ;) ;) ;)
John L

Re: Season Ticket and Admission prices update

Postby Christies Child » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:47 am

John L wrote:I honestly thought for a moment that you were about to give us some information on this! Maybe a subtle question mark at the end of the subject line would be a good idea, CC?
.... ;) ;) ;)

That's what I like...a positive suggestion... :D :D :D
Christies Child

Re: Season Ticket and Admission prices update?

Postby Morecambe FC » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:28 pm

I would like to thank all "shrimps" fans and particulary because of where I am posting this SV's users for their patience whilst waiting for the Globe Arena season ticket prices to be released.

I had gone on record with a release date of w/c 12th April and that week unfortunately passed without me being in a position to release any news.

I would obviously be reticent to put a date or time on when the prices will be public knowledge, what I would like to say is that all things possible are being done to get everything into the public arena sooner rather than later.

When ready, the news will first appear on the OWS, http://www.morecambefc.com

Commercial dept.
Morecambe FC

Postby Christies Child » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Morecambe FC wrote:I would like to thank all "shrimps" fans and particulary because of where I am posting this SV's users for their patience whilst waiting for the Globe Arena season ticket prices to be released.

I had gone on record with a release date of w/c 12th April and that week unfortunately passed without me being in a position to release any news.

I would obviously be reticent to put a date or time on when the prices will be public knowledge, what I would like to say is that all things possible are being done to get everything into the public arena sooner rather than later.

When ready, the news will first appear on the OWS, http://www.morecambefc.com

Commercial dept.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated by many SVs I'm sure. :)
Christies Child

Postby steve mfc » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:47 pm

I see Accy have theirs on sale now, if you purchase one before the 4th of May they are £185 for the stand which works out at just over £8 per game and £160 for the terracing which equates to just under £7 per game. Though i think they are charging £15 next season for the terracing if you pay on the day.

No doubt they will sell more season tickets but is it a financially sound idea, it just seems incredibly cheap.
steve mfc

Postby Christies Child » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm

steve mfc wrote:I see Accy have theirs on sale now, if you purchase one before the 4th of May they are £185 for the stand which works out at just over £8 per game and £160 for the terracing which equates to just under £7 per game. Though i think they are charging £15 next season for the terracing if you pay on the day.

No doubt they will sell more season tickets but is it a financially sound idea, it just seems incredibly cheap.

A number of clubs do these promotional deals to get some money into their coffers during the financially strapped close season, in the hope that IF they have a good season that gates will increase and therefore revenue also.

A difficult balancing act and one that I'm not sure we should follow.

I'm all in favour of selling Season Tickets prior to the close season, especially when interest is high as with us at the moment, but reducing the price to such an extent.... :?: :?: :?:
Christies Child

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:58 pm

there is not much point giving massive pre season discounts when you do not have many fans, a la us and accy, we will hopefully have a few new fans next season due to the new arena, floating fans never buy season tickets regardless of price, Accrington are different to us, as quite a lot of burnley and blackburn fans will buy the really cheap season tickets as they watch accrington when their favorite team play away.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby bill ding » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:06 pm

It may have been mentioned before but i think a lot of season ticket holders,myself included are hoping for an open day to decide where in the Globe the tickets are bought for.
As a regular in the north stand and not getting any younger i would like to have a look at the main stand with a view to emigrating.
i just hope an open day will be annonced before the earlybird tickets go on sale
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Return to General Discussion