Dreaming

Dreaming

Postby lancaster shrimp » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 pm

ive just seen the league 2 table. "Little" Morecambe 3points off the playoffs and only 4 points off 4th, surely not? could we be going back to wembley again? could we be playing leeds, charlton, southampton, crystal palace and maybe watford next season? Maybe just maybe... well from now till the end of the season after todays result I DARE TO DREAM, who knows where we will end up? DARE TO DREAM

MORECAMBE 4 LIFE
lancaster shrimp

Re: Dreaming

Postby Stanley Bowles » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Anything is possible the Shrimps are as good as anyone in this league and worthy of greater things and better crowds. This team doesnt look back only forward SEE YOU AT WEMBLEY :D :D
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby halftimeresults » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:00 pm

What if it comes down to last place being a fight between us,Aldershot,Northampton and Bury.

last game of the season

Morecambe v Aldershot

Northampton v Bury
halftimeresults

Postby John L » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Blackpool are also in with a shout for the play-offs as well, just like in 2007 when both them and us won promotion via the play-offs.... could history repeat itself???
John L

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:32 am

We've been in with a shout all season. Lose the next game and 'we've blown it' win the one after that and 'we're right back in there'. The nature of the lower divisions means if the maths say its possible then it is a real possibilty. I'm confident until its literally impossible.
durhamshrimp

Postby Bls Shrimp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 am

The only reason i got the blue away shirt this year is because last time i got the blue away shirt....well, we all know what happened! :D :D
Bls Shrimp

Return to General Discussion