FAMILY TICKETS

FAMILY TICKETS

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Given that our philistine state no longer has the perfect family, and funds are tight, our ground is a quarter full, I would suggest that any full paying adult that brings a fully paying sibling , can bring in like for like free of charge, this might also get apathetic adults also re attending, so we get people from round here, getting a free view, and hopefully filling empty seats, soz for sounding a bit like fry, people round here are not rich, i have 4 kids and cannot afford to take them to every home game, the ground is three quarters empty every home game
where would i find 40 quid plus food programmes and refeshments every other sturday, you reap what you sow, let kids in free :!:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: FAMILY TICKETS

Postby Themissus » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:58 pm

I think they should do that why dont you put it in writing to the club.It is a dear do for a family day out and future supporters might be got here so they should think of the future but will they ? write in c what they say and let us know cheers gud luk
Themissus

Re: FAMILY TICKETS

Postby Stewie » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Totally agree, by the time you`ve paid for travel, entrance , food, programme etc you wont get change from £60 , for 90 minutes.

Many other clubs are running promotions for kids / families and their attendances have risen. Also there needs to be more entertainment before the game to make the entrance worthwhile for kids.
Stewie

Return to General Discussion