Steve Cotterill
lancaster shrimp

Re: Notts County New Manager is....

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 pm

and i was thinking Notts were 6million in the black :roll: :roll:
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 pm

darrenlock wrote:and i was thinking Notts were 6million in the black :roll: :roll:

They'd love to be £6 million in the black :lol:
campdave

Postby lancaster shrimp » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 pm

admin or not for them???
lancaster shrimp

Postby campdave » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:36 pm

lancaster shrimp wrote:admin or not for them???

Put some more words in your sentences so they make sense.
campdave

Postby ezz » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Or you could just try to work out what it means, to me it seems hes wondering if they will go into administration or not.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby outsider » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 pm

SSN now reporting all debts with HMRC are now paid and they are NOT going into administration
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Yeah sorted out the money issues god no idea how its not like Notts' have huge crowds, shirt sponsership's.Must of agreed to sell some players like Lee Hughes and Kasper and Johnny Jackson that is now at Charlton on loan.
And also have enough cash to get Steve Coterill as manager :D
darrenlock

Postby Dazzer » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:12 pm

campdave wrote:
lancaster shrimp wrote:admin or not for them???

Put some more words in your sentences so they make sense.

What is it with you Dave, do you have to have at least one smartarse comment on every single thread?
Dazzer

Postby campdave » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Dazzer wrote:
What is it with you Dave, do you have to have at least one smartarse comment on every single thread?

Yep, and I've put a big tick in this one.
campdave

Postby shrimper » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:25 pm

outsider wrote:SSN now reporting all debts with HMRC are now paid and they are NOT going into administration

Didn't hear the news - is that precisely what they're saying?

I was assuming that they would NOT be wound up (ie they'd pay their HMRC bill) but probably WOULD go into administration because of their other massive debts.

Unless there's a big investment sum coming from somewhere - and there's been no talk of that this past week, they can't possibly pay them off so will have to come to various deals with creditors.

In those circumstances, it usually means administration.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 pm

I am guessing the new chairman has paid off the tax bill to keep them going but they still have all the other debts.

Some Notts fans are suggesting the chairman has made the debt sound worse than it is so that he can make himself look a hero. Apparently Munto ran up 6 million in 9 months which seems an incredible amount in a short space of time.

They said yesterday there would be an anouncement at 2pm I am not sure if this was it or if there is still another one to come this afternoon.

I can't see Coterill coming cheap but he will do a good job for them.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby outsider » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:32 pm

darrenlock wrote:Yeah sorted out the money issues god no idea how its not like Notts' have huge crowds, shirt sponsership's.Must of agreed to sell some players like Lee Hughes and Kasper and Johnny Jackson that is now at Charlton on loan.
And also have enough cash to get Steve Coterill as manager :D

Are you there accountant or a football agent? All you go on about is money, money, money who owe's who what, players must have been sold, player X earns £xxxx a week in the reserves.
We all like a bit or rumer and speculation but ALL the time on EVERY thread is now getting boring.
Notts County have new owners with a bit of coin, also they have agreed with The rugby club to play there for the next seven years so that will bring in money as well.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Notts County have new owners with a bit of coin, also they have agreed with The rugby club to play there for the next seven years so that will bring in money as well.[/quote]

has he got money though? I believe he may have a small amount to be able to keep Notts going in the immediate future but nowhere near enough to sort their problems out.

This is the same man that was chairman of Boston when they were thrown out of the conference.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:41 pm

speculation simple as

I am a Charlton fan and i know the true reasons it is because i've seen Charlton go through this . Notts County have clearly spend cash when the club can't afford it Charlton did the same spend cash on players and it nearly bankrupted the club where we had to leave the valley to play home matches at crystal palace.
Ok
I am not a accountant correct but Notts spend cash on short term sucuss and when the owners went there were left with a huge wage bill. Come on players like Lee Hughes / Kaper are at worst championship players.
I never like seeing clubs going into admin but i do believe unless the cash Notts have a huge owner with one lump sum amounth of cash to whip of debt good luck.
But i dont think that why would you pay 6million for a club that is lucky to be in play-offs?

Anyway good luck Notts hope you survive
darrenlock

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Back to what the topic is about Steve Cotrill is a good manager would still expect them to try and get promotion
heysham_mfc

Postby darrenlock » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Oh yeah Steve well i think good move i believe that Notts will not make play-offs simple as and it be Bournemouth vs Accrington final
darrenlock

Return to General Discussion