Play-off's

Play-off's

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Good result torquay vs Rotherham and also Screwsbury lost if Morecambe can beat Cheltenham then it would only be 4 points of the screws and Rotherham is the pressure at the top coming into play ????

Notts 1 - 1 Grimsby

Torquay 1 - 1 Rotherham

I hope Grimsby can win a match soon so it would give more pressure for teams down the bottom and those teams could be playing teams in the play-offs or top3.
So it would give Morecambe more a chance of nicking a play-off spot considering Morecambe will lose between now and end of season.

;)
darrenlock

Re: Play-off's

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 pm

i9f we dcan keep getting result we can just about get in the last play off place hope we win on Saturday and then get a draw mid week
heysham_mfc

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:05 pm

My point was with the teams higher and games in hand you would guess in theory that Notts would of beat grimsby at home, and that Rotherham would of beaten Torquay also .Maybe it is the pressure at the top i think personally that Dagenham , Rotherham , Screwbury and ?? will get top4 at start of season i was thinking it would be daggers screw and rotherham / notts up now i changed my mind.

I personally dont think Notts will make playoffs due to the pressure of the off-field trouble

1st

Rochdale
Bournemouth
Bury or Dagenham i like the underdog ;)
darrenlock

Postby Mark S » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Woah! Woah!

Darren , we dont start mentioning the play offs unless we truly believe we cant make them!

It's bad luck dont you know!

Off now to throw a black cat over my shoulder under a ladder into some salt! :?
Mark S

Return to General Discussion