Wayne Curtis Testimonial Sponsored Walk

Wayne Curtis Testimonial Sponsored Walk

Postby Mark S » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:42 pm

While everyone is feeling good about life, just thought I would bring an event to your attention. :D

Sponsored Walk for The Wayne Curtis Testimonial Fund. Starting at The Battery, Morecambe, headingup the Prom to happy Mount Park and back.

Join Wayne, Jimbo, Stanners, Drummie, Gaz Hunter and the rest of Morecambe FC in a stroll down the Prom to raise money for Wayne's Testimonial fund.

Wayne has spent over 10 years at Morecambe FC playing an instrumental part in Morecambe FC's rise to the Football League.

In the current climate of journeymen footballers chasing bigger money, flitting from club to club, Wayne is one of a band of few players who loves the colours he plays in and has the respect of players and fans alike.

Please get your sponsorship form from Morecambe FC Club Shop, JBs Bar and I will try and get a copy online to download and print.

Show Wayne your appreciation, support this event and get a bit fitter! The Players will be there and happy to chat to you along the way. Open to all.

For all the Facebookers - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/event.php?eid=263833429262&ref=nf

You know it makes sense! ;)
Mark S

Re: Wayne Curtis Testimonial Sponsored Walk

Postby outsider » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Date:
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Time:
11:00am - 2:00pm

for those not on facebook ;)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Mark S » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:51 pm

:oops: :oops:

Yes, that is inded the date and time. I suppose it is slighty important. :lol:
Mark S

Postby Vinny » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Oy Mark! Who were you calling a perv? I'll have me 'scope on you.

And for your information, they are real billiard balls I carry in me pocket, and I like sugar-coated frosties.

Wayne sure deserves our support, especially after his brilliant billiard strike at York!
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby thegentlegiant » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Bump, don't forget your sponsorship form guys!
thegentlegiant

Postby Christies Child » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Let's ensure a fitting turnout for Wayne.

The last sponsored walk was a bit short of numbers although the company was excellent.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby thegentlegiant » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Mark S wrote:While everyone is feeling good about life, just thought I would bring an event to your attention. :D

Sponsored Walk for The Wayne Curtis Testimonial Fund. Starting at The Battery, Morecambe, headingup the Prom to happy Mount Park and back.

Join Wayne, Jimbo, Stanners, Drummie, Gaz Hunter and the rest of Morecambe FC in a stroll down the Prom to raise money for Wayne's Testimonial fund.

Wayne has spent over 10 years at Morecambe FC playing an instrumental part in Morecambe FC's rise to the Football League.

In the current climate of journeymen footballers chasing bigger money, flitting from club to club, Wayne is one of a band of few players who loves the colours he plays in and has the respect of players and fans alike.

Please get your sponsorship form from Morecambe FC Club Shop, JBs Bar and I will try and get a copy online to download and print.

Show Wayne your appreciation, support this event and get a bit fitter! The Players will be there and happy to chat to you along the way. Open to all.

For all the Facebookers - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/event.php?eid=263833429262&ref=nf

You know it makes sense! ;)

Hi Mark,

have you managed to get the sponsorship forms online yet pal, plenty of people have been asking after one?

sam
thegentlegiant

Postby Aspers » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:19 pm

I'll sponsor someone.
1st 1 to reply to this post will get sponsored,
make sure you have paypal. 8-)
Aspers

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Sponsor me! link below :D :lol:
North Stand Shrimp