O/T SVs Connection

O/T SVs Connection

Postby Christies Child » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Although still connected to t'internet, I keep loosing connection to SVs, especially when I want to post something. Anybody got same problems or is it just me having more PC problems. Has happened ever since i changed to AVG from Norton....could that have affected things?

Not a major issue just bloody annoying.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: O/T SVs Connection

Postby steve mfc » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Christies Child wrote:Although still connected to t'internet, I keep loosing connection to SVs, especially when I want to post something. Anybody got same problems or is it just me having more PC problems. Has happened ever since i changed to AVG from Norton....could that have affected things?

Not a major issue just bloody annoying.

Cant say i have any problems like that, i have AVG as well and its only when a scan is in progress that the Internet runs slow, apart from that its OK.
steve mfc

Postby Keith » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Christies Child wrote:I keep loosing connection to SVs, especially when I want to post something.

But not losing connection 100% of the time when you want to post something? Hmm, I obviously need to tweak things a bit further... ;) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, no sensible response as to why...
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Christies Child » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 am

Keith wrote:
Christies Child wrote:I keep loosing connection to SVs, especially when I want to post something.

But not losing connection 100% of the time when you want to post something? Hmm, I obviously need to tweak things a bit further... ;) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, no sensible response as to why...

Despite having a bad day, I can still have a chuckle at such things as this reply.......B*GGER! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Return to General Discussion