Morecambe vs Rochdale

Morecambe vs Rochdale

Postby darrenlock » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm

So anybody going Rochdale away i looked on the site and its very cheap tickets.
darrenlock

Re: Morecambe vs Rochdale

Postby Crooky MFC » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Cheap tickets, are you sure? :roll:

Away Fans:
Westrose Leisure Stand (Willbutts Lane): Adults £20, Concessions £12
Crooky MFC

Postby darrenlock » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm

i think its £20 adults on kids under12 go free
darrenlock

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:25 pm

darrenlock wrote:So anybody going Rochdale away i looked on the site and its very cheap tickets.

It wasn't particularly cheap last season, £20 for adults, can't remember how much it was for the lad.

I hope we keep the run going between now and the 28th when we play them! Bournemouth and Accy at home and Grimsby away. Tough games all, Bournemouth second, Grimsby are slowly but surely getting their act together under a new manager and should have beaten Dagenham according to reports and Accy on a great run and our bogey team.

If we do get positive results then we should take several hundred to Rochdale. It's great for away fans, down the side of the ground, good view and one of those stands where you can generate plenty of noise.

It's just round the corner for us and only an hour from Morecambe so hopefully we'll have plenty there.
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Crooky MFC » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:27 pm

darrenlock wrote:i think its £20 adults on kids under12 go free

Exactly, £20 isn't cheap to watch league 2 football ;) Under 7's get in for free. Being a bank holiday I reckon we'll take a good 500 to this.
Crooky MFC

Postby darrenlock » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 pm

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/Ticke ... 23,00.html

that the link for prices says £20 1dult and child was going to go Grimsby away but ive been told its an dump and not suitable for 11 years old.
darrenlock

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 pm

darrenlock wrote:http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/TicketInformation/0,,10441~1176023,00.html

that the link for prices says £20 1dult and child was going to go Grimsby away but ive been told its an dump and not suitable for 11 years old.

Nothing wrong with Grimsby. Ground actually just in Cleethorpes anyway. You're 11 yr old would see a traditional ground with what must be the highest floodlights in the country, plus hopefully another 3 points cos we should be beating teams like Grimsby. (Sorry but they've said it enough about us since we got in the league) :D You'd also get decent fish and chips for tea very near the ground. Not as good as Atkinsons though!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby darrenlock » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Just got told its rough and u can barely see the ground my friend went last season id give it a go just checking prices now.
darrenlock

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:45 pm

darrenlock wrote:Just got told its rough and u can barely see the ground my friend went last season id give it a go just checking prices now.

Grimsby we got lost last time trying to find the ground :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby Crooky MFC » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:04 pm

That's because people don't do their homework ;) The ground is in Cleethorpes, NOT Grimsby.
Crooky MFC

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 am

heysham_mfc wrote:
darrenlock wrote:Just got told its rough and u can barely see the ground my friend went last season id give it a go just checking prices now.

As we always seem to play there in the dark you can navigate using the floodlights but it can take 4 detours down different streets to find the entrance :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:47 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
heysham_mfc wrote:

As we always seem to play there in the dark you can navigate using the floodlights but it can take 4 detours down different streets to find the entrance :lol:

yep bloddy stewards sent us the wrong way :lol:
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion