Anyone Know if Westgate Discout Carpets are any good

Anyone Know if Westgate Discout Carpets are any good

Postby Arnside Red » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:04 pm

was in there today and the guy offered me what seemed a very cost effective deal
Arnside Red

Re: Anyone Know if Westgate Discout Carpets are any good

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Very good they have done our whole house. In the end the carpet we choose was £8.99 a square meter and you can get very cheap deals at carpet right etc however their fitting costs, underlay, gripper rods were a lot more cheaper at Westgate so it ended up cheaper than if we had got a £3.99 square meter carpet from carpet right etc.

When your at Westgate he we will let you choose when you want to come and one time they were going to be late but they rang me to let me know and gave me a revised time so I wasn't hanging around.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Arnside Red » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Cheers :)
Arnside Red

Postby George Dawes » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:23 am

there's one right on the corner of westgate and whitelund, forget the name now, i got a cheap deal off them and not a bad carpet, then they asked if i wanted it fitted £20 a room :shock:

i then said yeah ok[seemed cheap enough] two of them arrived on time a few days later on one looked like a thug the other older bloke looked like Detective Colombo with a lazy eye

i shown them the two small bedrooms and stressed to them both and shown them the telephone/broadband wire what run upstairs into the front bedroom, they both said ok no problem

30mins later they finished i said excellent tipped them as it was a Friday afternoon and said get a few beers Lads and they both smiled and thanked me

i then quickly went upstairs to put the furniture back then turned my computer on and guess what the numpties had cut through it :evil:

but later on i seen the funny side to it and you get what you pay for in life :lol:
George Dawes

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:37 am

DawZi wrote:there's one right on the corner of westgate and whitelund, forget the name now, i got a cheap deal off them and not a bad carpet, then they asked if i wanted it fitted £20 a room :shock:

i then said yeah ok[seemed cheap enough] two of them arrived on time a few days later on one looked like a thug the other older bloke looked like Detective Colombo with a lazy eye

i shown them the two small bedrooms and stressed to them both and shown them the telephone/broadband wire what run upstairs into the front bedroom, they both said ok no problem

30mins later they finished i said excellent tipped them as it was a Friday afternoon and said get a few beers Lads and they both smiled and thanked me

i then quickly went upstairs to put the furniture back then turned my computer on and guess what the numpties had cut through it :evil:

but later on i seen the funny side to it and you get what you pay for in life :lol:

May be funny now but when they hear about this they may be knocking on your door again! :o

:lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion