Ockers Quinny Adjudication Time.

Ockers Quinny Adjudication Time.

Postby Aspers » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Yes I will be awake and listening for the 1st time properly since our clocks went forward and yours back.
For followers of time differences Sydney is 11 hours ahead of Morecambe in real time.
Example. Kick off 3.00pm Morecambe local time Saturday aternoon. Sydney time 2.00am Sunday Morning.
Kick off 8.00pm Morecambe Tuesday = 7.00am Weds Sydney.
I remember last year when Freez told my kids to get dressed and get ready for school, they loved it, told all their friends the were on the radio in England :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now then Ockers and Quinny or whoever will be commentating Wednesday Morning( see above)
My criticism, you are too unbiased, I want to feel the heart of the North Stand, when you say well played about the opposition, I say Jammy sods.
When you say, well taken goal, I say fluke.
When you say Great Goal by Twiss I say The Master has done it again followed by screams and shouts which usually earns me a yellow card from she who must.
Can't wait to listen in.
FYI its going to be 31C in the City today (on shore breeze keeping it cool)39C in the West (30 mins away) Thunderstorms later.

8-)
Aspers

Re: Ockers Quinny Adjudication Time.

Postby ockers » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:15 pm

cheers wayne it should be a belter on wednesday morning for you
expect totally biased commentary for this one from everyone who loves the Morecambe!!!
cant wait
and fingers crossed we get a result!!!!
pm me your email wayne asap mate
cheers sean
ockers

Return to General Discussion