FA Cup Replay Match Poster

FA Cup Replay Match Poster

Postby Morecambe FC » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:55 pm

I thought I was jumping the gun posting the Cheltenham poster as the next game. Following the boys fantastic fightback against our Cumbrian cousins on Saturday we have the small matter of a FA Cup replay at CP next Tuesday evening.

Distribute far and wide and let's see if we can't drum up some extra support for Sammy and the lad's as they look to progress in the best Football Cup competition in the world.

Linky thingy will be available soon for the printable version from the OWS. Anyone who can't wait email me directly at markd@morecambefc.com and I will send it to your inbox.

EDIT: Poster available here -> http://www.morecambefc.com/page/NewsDet ... 14,00.html

I hope the Carlisle supporter who was stood below the away Directors in the Main Stand last Saturday, calling into question some of our players' parentage :shock: , decides to make the trip. He thought some of the challenges from our boys were too hard for the boys in blue :roll:. Well with a plum home tie against one of the biggest teams in the draw, I'd hazzard a guess he aint seen nothing yet. Hard but fair Sir. 8-)

Commercial dept.

FACupR1_v4.jpg
FACupR1_v4.jpg (207.89 KiB) Viewed 651 times
Morecambe FC

Re: FA Cup Replay Match Poster

Postby CASS » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Morecambe FC wrote:
I hope the Carlisle supporter who was stood below the away Directors in the Main Stand last Saturday, calling into question some of our players' parentage :shock: , decides to make the trip. He thought some of the challenges from our boys were too hard for the boys in blue :roll:. Well with a plum home tie against one of the biggest teams in the draw, I'd hazzard a guess he aint seen nothing yet. Hard but fair Sir. 8-)

Commercial dept.

He probably moaned to his lady friend later,whilst stood in a field in a secret location in the NORTH!! of Cumbria "Ewe should have seen the Morecambe lads Tackle" and she smiled.
:roll: ;)
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby Loyalsupporter » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks again, printed off and on display tomorrow
Football League & We're Having A Laugh
Loyalsupporter

Postby Morecambe FC » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Friendly bump.