o/t BBC Report re Morecambe tourism

Re: o/t BBC Report re Morecambe tourism

Postby Mark S » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:47 am

I am still trying to work out whether you are being serious about Oxcliffe Rd. They may have money, but they dont have taste. Those houses are attrocious! Especially the one with the balcony and the lions outside. How on earth did they get permision for those?
Mark S

Postby alwaysright » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:14 am

Come on do you really think they actually applied or planning permission !!!!!!!!!!!!
alwaysright

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:18 am

Mark S wrote:I am still trying to work out whether you are being serious about Oxcliffe Rd. They may have money, but they dont have taste. Those houses are attrocious! Especially the one with the balcony and the lions outside. How on earth did they get permision for those?

The one in Hest Bank takes the all time winner biscuit ~ he's even got his own bell tower :lol: Nice one ******* ;)

The neighbourhood is dumbfounded to say the least.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Posh » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:LOSERS

I think your comments about 5 or six businesses occupying otherwise empty buildings are a disgrace, I know not one of the owners of these firms, but if i was one of them, after reading your comments, i would take legal advice,

DISGRACEFUL

Oi Potatohead! Here's my legal advice. Chop your head into chips and then stick it in a deep fat fryer.

P.S. Lee isn't about time you started posting under just one name rather than a variety of different ones. Logging off and logging on isn't a challenge for most people.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Posh wrote:Chop your head into chips and then stick it in a deep fat fryer.

Well if he goes and does that it may well be you that needs legal advice! :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby shrimper » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:51 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Mark S wrote:I am still trying to work out whether you are being serious about Oxcliffe Rd. They may have money, but they dont have taste. Those houses are attrocious! Especially the one with the balcony and the lions outside. How on earth did they get permision for those?

The one in Hest Bank takes the all time winner biscuit ~ he's even got his own bell tower :lol: Nice one ******* ;)

..aye - Talk about a two fingers to the village that objected to apartments on that site!

Looks like a hospital or a school!
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby morecambe mick » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:54 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

I take it yu are on about the one just up the road from the junior school, and not the one on Hasty Brow - who didn't apply for planning before starting - I'm lead to believe :!:

Is anyone living in the central one Mark?

I had relations living around the corner and they said that when "the wife" found out she refused to live there saying it was too big. Pool company spent long enough in there building the pool :!:
morecambe mick

Previous

Return to General Discussion