WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE

Re: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE

Postby steve mfc » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:34 pm

I would be more concerned if we were not creating chances, if we compare last season to this one then i was definitely more pessimistic about our start last season and our ability to turn things around.

We are playing much better football this season than last and its more entertaining, if we keep playing the way we are then we should start to move up the table, its not that many weeks ago that we were talking about scoring goals not being a problem. The injury to Roche is a cruel blow especially when the fixtures appear to more winnable.

There are certain things that need to be addressed though, the way that we fade out of games in the second half is a big concern, is it a fitness issue, or are the opposing managers working out how we play and changing their tactics.

The space in behind Wilson is the obvious one, possibly he has been told to stay high up the pitch, if that is the case then surely one of the central midfielders could be assigned to cover that space.
steve mfc

Postby Andy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Marky wrote
Err yes, our heads completely dropped after the O.G.

Funny how people see things differently !!! I thought we were opened up because we we chasing the game !!!!!!! well thats my opinion, you're welcome to yours ;)
Back on the spanners
Andy

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:26 am

Andy wrote:Funny how people see things differently !!! I thought we were opened up because we we chasing the game !!!!!!! well thats my opinion, you're welcome to yours ;)

Thanks very much ;) I was maybe concentrating too much on the look of horror on Jim's and Craig's face as well as Scott's reaction :o

....or maybe it was NeilG in front of me with his head in his hands that sealed it :lol:

According to this they pretty much agree:

In the 2nd half Morecambe "faded and were deflated after the OG"

http://www.gethampshire.co.uk/sport/ald ... unce_back_
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion