Welcome to phpBB3

Welcome to phpBB3

Postby Keith » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:39 pm

This is an example post in your phpBB3 installation. Everything seems to be working. You may delete this post if you like and continue to set up your board. During the installation process your first category and your first forum are assigned an appropriate set of permissions for the predefined usergroups administrators, bots, global moderators, guests, registered users and registered COPPA users. If you also choose to delete your first category and your first forum, do not forget to assign permissions for all these usergroups for all new categories and forums you create. It is recommended to rename your first category and your first forum and copy permissions from these while creating new categories and forums. Have fun!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to phpBB3

Postby Freez » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Im terribly sorry but i am, as you know, a luddite.
What did that mean in english?
Please feel free to patronise the annoying thicko but remember that I'm not a nerd either! :lol:
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Paul Mac » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:43 pm

Freez wrote:Im terribly sorry but i am, as you know, a luddite.
What did that mean in english?
Please feel free to patronise the annoying thicko but remember that I'm not a nerd either! :lol:

Don't you worry your silly self about it Dave. [gives a little ruffle of the head and retreats swiftly] :D
Beidh ár lá linn
Paul Mac

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:26 pm

Keith wrote:This is an example post in your phpBB3 installation. Everything seems to be working. You may delete this post if you like and continue to set up your board. During the installation process your first category and your first forum are assigned an appropriate set of permissions for the predefined usergroups administrators, bots, global moderators, guests, registered users and registered COPPA users. If you also choose to delete your first category and your first forum, do not forget to assign permissions for all these usergroups for all new categories and forums you create. It is recommended to rename your first category and your first forum and copy permissions from these while creating new categories and forums. Have fun!

what is that in english :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:
Keith wrote:This is an example post in your phpBB3 installation. Everything seems to be working. You may delete this post if you like and continue to set up your board. During the installation process your first category and your first forum are assigned an appropriate set of permissions for the predefined usergroups administrators, bots, global moderators, guests, registered users and registered COPPA users. If you also choose to delete your first category and your first forum, do not forget to assign permissions for all these usergroups for all new categories and forums you create. It is recommended to rename your first category and your first forum and copy permissions from these while creating new categories and forums. Have fun!

what is that in english :lol:

Apparently I wrote that... no idea what it means...

It may be an automated message...
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Loyalsupporter » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Erm........

what have I done wrong

I typed www . shrimpsvoices . co . uk into the address bar and ended up on this thread.

whats that about ? Eh.... !
Football League & We're Having A Laugh
Loyalsupporter

Postby Phoenix » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:12 pm

I may have made a mistake re-configuring something earlier. Until I see the changes myself, I can't check where the mistake lies.
Phoenix

Postby Loyalsupporter » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Phoenix wrote:I may have made a mistake re-configuring something earlier. Until I see the changes myself, I can't check where the mistake lies.

yeah somethings amiss, I just typed again in a new tab and it directs me straight to this thread rather than the board front page
Football League & We're Having A Laugh
Loyalsupporter

Postby Phoenix » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Until I see the re-direct "working", I can't trace it back to the control panel. Unfortunately all I get is the following but at least you prove the big change I made is nearly working.

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server
Phoenix

Postby durianmuncher » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:53 am

Curious......I typed in the address and this page loaded. I have always been quite fond of linguistics and translation work, so I thank Keith for the post at the top of the page to work on over my coffee break.
durianmuncher

Postby parkyboy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:17 am

I HAVE JUSI SIGNED IN TO MFC AND THEM SHRIMPS VOICES AND GOT THIS PAGE INSTEAD ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING PLEASE
parkyboy

Postby Mighty Red » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:34 am

I thought it was one of Keith's most coherent and interesting posts.
Mighty Red

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 am

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server
[/quote]

I was getting that last night and the register your website page or something
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:58 am

durianmuncher wrote:Curious......I typed in the address and this page loaded.

me too
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion