Ramblings of a Lunatic.

Ramblings of a Lunatic.

Postby Aspers » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 am

So its almost October, dust storms, wind storms Planet X bombarding us with gravity defying rays and I had dinner with a Beyonce tribute singer last weekend.

Watching the whole thing about Planet X got me thinking, what if the world is going to end on Dec 21st 2012. We’d never make the Premiership, Championship at best, ah well.
My last day off was August the 23rd, this is my silly season, my next day off is October the 3rd this Sunday. In that time I have travelled over 15000 kms, and not left Australia, auditioning people for next years course.
The downside is I haven’t been able to catch any commentary, hopefully grab some Weds morning against the Mighty Bratfud.

Finals week in Rugby League this weekend. Storm V Eels, it will be a great game for lovers of the game, 2 in form teams with no quarter being asked or given.
The Cats of Geelong beat the season form team St. Kilda in the Aeriel Ping Pong final last Saturday, helluva game.

I was watching a film shoot here at Fox this morning, some beautiful looking girl kept getting her lines wrong outside the New Zealand Ice cream shop, I was a bit embarrassed for her so I stopped watching.

So what about the Red Dust storm that engulfed Sydney and made headlines all over the world. Freaky stuff, woke up to a red dawn, Mrs Aspers had her car outside it was inches thick in dust, we had a smaller 1 a few days later which brought with it snow to the Blue Mountains and Southern Tablelands. Naturally the religious people who follow everything the bible says are going crazy. I’m repenting and atoning. Today being Yom Kippur it’s a time for people of the Jewish faith to Atone for their sins and fast until sunset. Well I’m hedging my bets and atoning, can never have too many gods in your corner., May just face east and nod the floor a few times just before sunset, just in case Allah’s the main man. Might even chant the Nom rya thingy’s as wel!l. I hope Gods not a Yorkshireman, could never support Bratfud guess if he was see you in hell!

Good result against Daggers and great result against County, we have a great team and should be in with a shout come May.

A bright 21C today coolish nights going to be 32C according to the weather man on Thursday.

Right then loves I’m in concert tonight at the sound lounge, I’ll send some pics as usual, got my pink shirt tonight.
Bye duckies.
Aspers.

P.S. Happy Birthday Confucious.
Aspers

Return to General Discussion