season 2008/9 looking forward

Re: season 2008/9 looking forward

Postby slackAlice » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:42 pm

John L
That was Fr. Anthony Keefe, the club chaplain, who had an article in the programme. I recognised him from when he was school chaplain at OLHS over 20 years ago. The funniest thing was when he, and he alone, shouted "PENALTY!!!" when two Lancaster players tripped each other up in the box!

Respect to Fr keefe ! and I remember that 'collision' between two 'Dolly's' ; I was at OLHS but it was over 30 years ago ! and I can't remember who the chaplain was then although I do remember the Oratory[?]. That was obviously Fr Keefe's spot and good on him I think Lancaster City need a little divine intervention both on & off the pitch to climb the leagues in the coming seasons ; but I was quite impressed with how they played - plenty of effort.
slackAlice

Postby Paul Mac » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:10 pm

slackAlice wrote:John L
That was Fr. Anthony Keefe, the club chaplain, who had an article in the programme. I recognised him from when he was school chaplain at OLHS over 20 years ago. The funniest thing was when he, and he alone, shouted "PENALTY!!!" when two Lancaster players tripped each other up in the box!

Respect to Fr keefe ! and I remember that 'collision' between two 'Dolly's' ; I was at OLHS but it was over 30 years ago ! and I can't remember who the chaplain was then although I do remember the Oratory[?]. That was obviously Fr Keefe's spot and good on him I think Lancaster City need a little divine intervention both on & off the pitch to climb the leagues in the coming seasons ; but I was quite impressed with how they played - plenty of effort.

Fr Kelly I think. Before my time though. I do however remember Fr Keefe and droop in dismay when you point out that it's been 20yrs since!
Beidh ár lá linn
Paul Mac

Postby MTID » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:25 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
morecambe TID wrote:or even better automatic promotion ;)

Yeah but, Dave Barnes went away on holiday the last time we played at Wembley :!:

He couldn't even find a bar to show it either :lol:

The only snippet he got during the game was when we were losing :lol: :lol:

Automatic promotion isn't a game either.

Do you read your pm's MTID?

Im MTID, this man is a cheap imitation. So i havent got your PM's!
MTID

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:25 pm

MTID wrote:
morecambe mick wrote:Do you read your pm's MTID?

Im MTID, this man is a cheap imitation. So i havent got your PM's!

Ooo dear Mick hope you PM was'nt something tooo private
:lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion