iPOD Christie Park End of an Era

iPOD Christie Park End of an Era

Postby nobbyshrimp » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Please don't start telling me there are better ones that do this and ones that do that because I know already but I have just ordered myself my first ever iPod and its just the iPod shuffle 1GB (old style) which hold about 250 songs. I know some hold thousands but this is ok for me. My partner ordered one month's ago to use in the gym and it is a wonderful tiny little device that clips on your t-shirt or whatever. My son has just bought the iPod Touch 8GB which is all singing all dancing and practically cooks your meals for you if you ask it to but I don't like it as much as the cheaper tiny shuffle.
The reason for this topic is just to mention what I think is a brilliant novel idea.
I have ordered mine direct from the apple store for £31 including P+P which is the same price as Argos except with the apple store you get to have it engraved for free. So why not order one in red and have it engraved for free with 'Christie Park End of an Era 2010' or MORECAMBE FC or whatever you choose. What a briiliant surprise present for a music + Morecambe FC fan.
http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/s ... co=OTQwMjA
Click on 'select' under the red one to see it engraved.
nobbyshrimp

Return to General Discussion