Morecambe V Plymouth

Re: Morecambe V Plymouth

Postby shrimper » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 am

A word for Darren Moss as well - had a dodgy start when trying to cover two players (one being Eagles!) in the first ten minutes of the Burnley game, but otherwise has looked better every game and played a big part again on Saturday.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:21 am

Harry wrote:
marky wrote:I think one person mentioned this, but how did Duffy do as one of a midfield 3? On paper, a midfield 3 of Craney, Stanley and Duffy looks pretty creative BUT I'm not sure if Stanley could play as a holding midfielder.

Looked excellent going forward but lacked discipline. Everyone fit, I'd start with Craney and Duffy there and Fraser/Garry Hunter as the holding man.

I don't think either of them will be starting games when everyone is fit. I think Stewart Drummond could play the holding roll , taking the ball off the back 4 and distributing it and Stanners Duffy and Ian Craney bombing forward. Another possibility is that Craney has played as second striker before with some success.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 pm

shrimper wrote:A word for Darren Moss as well - had a dodgy start when trying to cover two players (one being Eagles!) in the first ten minutes of the Burnley game, but otherwise has looked better every game and played a big part again on Saturday.

agrree think he we be a great addition to the squad when he gets to know everyone and you have to remember we won't be playing sides like Burnley every week.
heysham_mfc

Previous

Return to General Discussion