Photo Call

Photo Call

Postby Gnasher » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Today was the team photo shoot with everyone expected to arrive an hour earlier than usual. Thanks to traffic on the M61, a few were more than a bit late so we were hanging around for a while. It did mean we saw Drummond, Curtis, Wainwright and Jimbo kicking a ball while they waited and there's likely to be some good news from those four this week. If you see a strange photo of Curtis in the Visitor this week, I'm sorry but I don't actually know why it was taken (see the official site later when I upload the Plymouth photos). Jimbo was the joker in the pack catching Quinny with an exploding pen, childish but damned funny :lol:

Some of the comments as individuals lined up for their head & shoulders shot were hilariously unrepeatable on a public forum with most of them coming from the joker ;)

All in all, team spirits on a high and I just get the impression there's a buzz within the squad looking forward to this season.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Re: Photo Call

Postby Mark S » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:31 pm

All four of them were training hard before the match at the side of the pitch near the Paddock (maybe a bit far away for your failing eyesight Brian? ;) ), getting put through their paces.

Can't wait 'til Tuesday! :D
Mark S

Postby Gnasher » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:33 pm

All four of them were training hard before the match at the side of the pitch near the Paddock (maybe a bit far away for your failing eyesight Brian? ), getting put through their paces.

My failing eysight, what about yours? I was stood next to them :lol: :lol: :lol:
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Mark S » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Gnasher wrote:All four of them were training hard before the match at the side of the pitch near the Paddock (maybe a bit far away for your failing eyesight Brian? ), getting put through their paces.

My failing eysight, what about yours? I was stood next to them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clearly I didnt recognise you without your Hawiian shirt! :lol:
Mark S

Postby Gnasher » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Clearly I didnt recognise you without your Hawiian shirt

I was in Matalan at the end of last season and they had racks and racks of haiwan shirts. Obviously their computerised stock control system doesn't take Morecambe fixtures into account :lol: :lol: :lol:
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Mark S » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:48 pm

I saw that too! :lol:

I bet the manager was sctraching his or her head wondering why they werent selling as well as they did last year! :lol:
Mark S

Return to General Discussion