Shrimps Trust to meet with Mr Whittingham

Re: Shrimps Trust to meet with Mr Whittingham

Postby Little Shrimp » Sat May 25, 2024 8:28 am

BerlinWaller wrote:
Gone_Shrimping wrote:It might be the World Straw Clutching Championships but maybe Mr Whittingham has agreed to this meeting because he has something positive to tell the fans.

I would think if we were no further along the road that he would avoid contact with hostile parties especially as he is based many miles away so unlikely to encounter any MFC fans in his day to day life.

I reckon he will be wanting to put his side of the story forward and dismiss what the BoD's said about him in their statement. He wants the attention, any attention is good attention for people like him. I am starting to think that he is a few butties short of a picnic.

I'd much rather he got on with a sale than try and engage with the Trust because he doesn't like what was said about him.

I think you’re likely right. This feels like a last ditch PR campaign to try and cause a bit of a stir etc and try to turn people against the board.

It’s far too late for that, though. The trust and the fans won’t be buying any nonsense he spouts. It’s a futile attempt to try and get the fans onside - it won’t work, and hopefully that will be another nail in his coffin.
Little Shrimp

Postby black morse » Sat May 25, 2024 8:35 am

I had assumed that it was the Trust that had instigated this meeting not Jason.
black morse

Postby black morse » Sat May 25, 2024 8:38 am

black morse wrote:I had assumed that it was the Trust that had instigated this meeting not Jason.

But if it was instigated by buggerlugs he's probably going to ask the Trust to help him pay the £20.000 fine that might be coming his way at the end of the month :lol:
black morse

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat May 25, 2024 10:29 am

Jason has been busy contacting the Trust and Andy Bayes. It is nothing but a PR stunt and a desperate attempt to win over the fans. We shouldn't fall for it or buy in to any of his bollocks.

This meeting with the Trust alarms me, it makes me think that he has no intention of going anywhere. I hope the Trust envoy don't fall for his hard luck story and hold him to account for his actions.
BerlinWaller

Postby redrobo » Sat May 25, 2024 10:53 am

Would be interesting to hear from Andy Bayes to find out what Jason has been spouting..... :?: :?: :?:

I assume it's the same Andy Bayes at Radio Lancashire.
redrobo

Postby P/T Indie » Sat May 25, 2024 11:26 am

Radio lancs have been wanting to speak to him for ages so why now?
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat May 25, 2024 11:54 am

P/T Indie wrote:Radio lancs have been wanting to speak to him for ages so why now?

Because the BoD's publically called him out for being the chancer he is. Jason is trying to save face and wants to get involved in a public spat via the Trust and BBC Lancs. I am 99% sure that "Argumetative" was in fact Jason trying to cause bother on here.
BerlinWaller

Postby black morse » Sat May 25, 2024 12:31 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
P/T Indie wrote:Radio lancs have been wanting to speak to him for ages so why now?

Because the BoD's publically called him out for being the chancer he is. Jason is trying to save face and wants to get involved in a public spat via the Trust and BBC Lancs. I am 99% sure that "Argumetative" was in fact Jason trying to cause bother on here.

Bother? On Shrimpsvoices? :lol: At least he would have read it and would know what we think of him :roll:
black morse

Postby Billy bodger » Sat May 25, 2024 12:44 pm

Billy bodger wrote:He will see the meeting with the Shrimps Trust as a publicity coup for himself.

I have just read on a website to do with rugby the following, if what is being said it’s true it’s worrying.

The Bond Group Sixways Ltd, JW is a director, has just received its sixth striking of notice on Companies House.

Accounts two months late and a Gazette Notice will be published on the 28th May!!

The Bond Group Investments Ltd that owns Morecambe FC, JW it’s sole Officer, soldiers on.

Looking at Companies House info it seems to be true!

It seems a lot of fans agree that JW will use the meeting to justify what he has done to Morecambe FC. Turn things around on the fans and the BOD’s.

All I would say to those from the trust that attended the meeting is be careful what you say, as I along with many on here and back at Worcester Warriors don’t believe a word.

It all a game and Argumentative is Berlin waller is wrong? Or has he sussed you out??
Billy bodger

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat May 25, 2024 12:48 pm

I don't think he cares what we think of him. He would be a psychiatrist's dream. I pity the BoD's having to deal with him. They are professional people and they are being led a dance by this chancer.
BerlinWaller

Postby Redalert1970 » Sun May 26, 2024 10:52 am

What day is the meeting with Jason taking place ????
Redalert1970

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun May 26, 2024 12:33 pm

If the meeting is via Zoom/Teams, will it be recorded and shown at a later date?
BerlinWaller

Postby marky No.1 » Sun May 26, 2024 12:55 pm

Redalert1970 wrote:What day is the meeting with Jason taking place ????

It reads "early next week" so I can only assume that means Tuesday
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Redalert1970 » Mon May 27, 2024 11:22 am

Hope Jason is ready and organised for the trust meeting
Redalert1970

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Mon May 27, 2024 11:41 am

Unless JW says either I have sold my shares or I have a buyer for my shares then this meeting is of no use at all.

We want him to sell and don't want to hear he is giving the club a budget for the coming season.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby black morse » Mon May 27, 2024 12:14 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:Unless JW says either I have sold my shares or I have a buyer for my shares then this meeting is of no use at all.

We want him to sell and don't want to hear he is giving the club a budget for the coming season.

If there is no buyer I'd rather him give us at least a workable budget than the whole club collapse.
black morse

Postby Redalert1970 » Mon May 27, 2024 12:20 pm

Apparently Jason wants to sell or so we have been told

Let's see if he turns up and what he says
Redalert1970

Postby Billy bodger » Mon May 27, 2024 12:25 pm

As I have said about JW meeting with the Trust, he should be up here meeting with the board.

Personally I believe he will use the meeting with the Trust as a front to carry on what ever he is up too.

Obviously he is using Morecambe FC to negotiate his way around any issues he has in his other businesses and he will want to walk away with a profit.

Can the Trust persuade him to take an offer. I wouldn’t have thought so if he isn’t getting an offer where he will walk with substantial money in his pocket. Are we therefore stuck with him as some think?

Is Morecambe FC only keeping going because of the efforts of the BOD’s and it is that, that is p(ing) him off? Does he want Morecambe to fail because of his other business commitments and certain things then kick in and that helps him out?

If the Trust can find those things out, the meeting will be worth it, otherwise I don’t see any benefits, he should be up here with the board.
From
Billy bodger

Postby Billy bodger » Mon May 27, 2024 1:45 pm

Will it take place????
Billy bodger

Postby marky No.1 » Mon May 27, 2024 7:48 pm

Joel from the Trust talking to Jeff Stelling and Ally McCoist on Talksport in the morning, 8.45am
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Billy bodger » Mon May 27, 2024 7:59 pm

Hopefully someone can put it on here. Thanks to Geoff, Ally and Talksport for interviewing Joel. I hope it goes well and Joel can put over Morecambe FC’s plight.

It main mean the JW/Shrimps Trust meeting might not happen! Jason is bound to take a wobbly!!
Billy bodger

Postby Redalert1970 » Mon May 27, 2024 9:36 pm

Do you really think Jason really cares ??

Do you really think Jason will be listening Talk Sport ??

Well done too Joel and the trust for getting on another platform but sadly it won't make any difference
Redalert1970

Postby twosheds » Mon May 27, 2024 9:52 pm

Redalert1970 wrote:Do you really think Jason really cares ??

Well done too Joel and the trust for getting on another platform but sadly it won't make any difference

We're never happy are we...we've moaned and moaned that the current situation hasn't been given a higher profile nationally...and when it does...we're still a glass half empty...
twosheds

Postby Redalert1970 » Mon May 27, 2024 10:25 pm

Nothing like glass half full or empty

If the guy was interested we wouldn't be in this situation in the 1st place
Redalert1970

Postby black morse » Tue May 28, 2024 6:42 am

twosheds wrote:
Redalert1970 wrote:Do you really think Jason really cares ??

We're never happy are we...we've moaned and moaned that the current situation hasn't been given a higher profile nationally...and when it does...we're still a glass half empty...

Nothing has changed in the overall situation, therefore, my glass remains half empty :(
black morse

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion