O/T To sell or not?

O/T To sell or not?

Postby redrobo » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:40 am

I'm beginning to wonder if Jason really is serious in wanting to sell our club. AS I understand it every bit of money he puts into the club is repayable with a high interest rate . So he's making money out of his club on every occasion. So why would he want to sell if he's in the money every time he puts a few pennies into the club...... :?: :?: :?:

He's so thick skinned that he's prepared to put up with keyboard warriors such as myself who call for him to sell when he lives so far away from the town and rarely ever visits as long as he is making money out of his ownership.

I could be wrong in my assessment of his actions but it is possible that i#I could be correct.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
redrobo

Re: O/T To sell or not?

Postby Argumentative » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:59 am

Hello RR I come in peace

I have been saying what you have said all season on here but I must point out the obvious. If the bond group are making money every time they put money into the club it is you and the rest of the fan base that are propping him up and filling their pockets. The bond group must be rubbing their hands every time someone buys a season ticket a shirt or a pie. At the end oh Harry Potter it was said that The Boy Must Die and that is what happened so he could live. You have the same situation here. Please everyone don’t post the same old same old that the bond group can’t get their hands on season ticket money which may be true but it’s that money that’s keeping MFC on life support so he can reap the benefit.
I am sure some of those on here will put 2 and 2 together and get 4 this time.
Argumentative

Postby John L » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:32 am

redrobo wrote:He's so thick skinned that he's prepared to put up with keyboard warriors such as myself who call for him to sell when he lives so far away from the town and rarely ever visits as long as he is making money out of his ownership.

I could be wrong in my assessment of his actions but it is possible that i#I could be correct.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even know about Shrimpsvoices, let alone bothers to look at it!
John L

Postby twosheds » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:59 am

Argumentative wrote:Hello RR I come in peace

I have been saying what you have said all season on here but I must point out the obvious. If the bond group are making money every time they put money into the club it is you and the rest of the fan base that are propping him up and filling their pockets. The bond group must be rubbing their hands every time someone buys a season ticket a shirt or a pie. At the end oh Harry Potter it was said that The Boy Must Die and that is what happened so he could live. You have the same situation here. Please everyone don’t post the same old same old that the bond group can’t get their hands on season ticket money which may be true but it’s that money that’s keeping MFC on life support so he can reap the benefit.

But aren't you just regurgitating and rewriting old arguments that have already been posted on Shrimpsvoices... most of us know of the current rumours surrounding the current financial situation of our club. As you said ...we don't need the same old..
twosheds

Postby Keith » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:14 pm

Argumentative wrote:I have been saying what you have said all season on here but I must point out the obvious. If the bond group are making money every time they put money into the club it is you and the rest of the fan base that are propping him up and filling their pockets. The bond group must be rubbing their hands every time someone buys a season ticket a shirt or a pie. At the end oh Harry Potter it was said that The Boy Must Die and that is what happened so he could live. You have the same situation here. Please everyone don’t post the same old same old that the bond group can’t get their hands on season ticket money which may be true but it’s that money that’s keeping MFC on life support so he can reap the benefit.

So, you are saying that we shouldn't put money into the club, because it is better going bust, on the basis of a high interest loan, that you have no evidence even exists? Okay, that makes sense.

And 'RedRobo', how have you still not understood when something is 'O/T'??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

If something is about Morecambe FC, then it is 'on topic'. If it has nothing to do with Morecambe FC, then it is 'Off Topic' and needs an 'O/T'! If you were considering selling an old video recorder, it would be 'O/T'!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Argumentative » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:40 pm

Keith you are the biggest argumentative on here. I will make it simple for you. What I have said a fan buyout may work also those on here including yourself who constantly moan and moan again about the bond group to sell are the very ones who are allowing him to do what he is doing. So either you and your friends have a choice to make either put up to change things or keep the status quo and shut up moaning about the situation.
Argumentative

Postby Keith » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 pm

Argumentative wrote:Keith you are the biggest argumentative on here. I will make it simple for you. What I have said a fan buyout may work also those on here including yourself who constantly moan and moan again about the bond group to sell are the very ones who are allowing him to do what he is doing. So either you and your friends have a choice to make either put up to change things or keep the status quo and shut up moaning about the situation.

You are talking bollocks, as ever. How many millions of pounds do you think the fans could raise to buy-out, and then keep the club afloat season after season? If the club go into administration, then perhaps it would be realistic, but otherwise, it's for the birds.

I'm "moaning" about the situation, because it is bloody frustrating, especially as we have no way to influence the situation. I hope people continue to buy season tickets, because otherwise, we really are in trouble, and may even cease to exist.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: O/T To sell or not

Postby Billy bodger » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:48 pm

“To sell or not to sell that is the question, wether its nobler to buy a season ticket to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous form or to take flight in the sea of the troubled sale, by not attending and leaving them to wither and fall. To go from whence they came, non league. The heartache and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to. It’s a consummation of poor ownership never sold. To leave—perchance to dream. That’s the rub, for in leaving, for the Club to wither what dreams may come once we have shuffled from the Mazuma, must give us pause.”

I will buy my early bird season ticket next week:-

“we must accept finite disappointment, but never loose infinite hope” Martin Luther King.
It could have been made about what its like to support MFC at the moment!!
Billy bodger

Return to General Discussion