O/T O'Neill angry at Heskey start

O/T O'Neill angry at Heskey start

Postby P/T Indie » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:10 am

aren't we all!

I mean did you see him in the 1st half go running into the area only to collapse in a heap it was embaressing :oops: and that is the best we have to offer.

Yet Spain had Torres and Villa two world class finishers not really much of a competition is it.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Re: O/T O'Neill angry at Heskey start

Postby George Dawes » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 am

he is the best we got. i really enjoyed the game the other night, Spain where a joy to watch, taught us a football lesson

my beef when it comes to technical ability when we come up-to us the likes of Brazil & Spain etc, it is down to basic simple habits when playing football at a young age, and for me in this country where we have it wrong, is having Kids playing on FULL SIZE FOOTBALL PITCHES, in WINTER on pitches like WW1 BATTLE GROUNDS, with tactics of HOOFING long-balls up front to a tall freaky loooking Kid [Peter Crouch]

more 7 a side football is needed with our kids and EVERY SCHOOL!! SHOULD HAVE ALL-WEATHER PITCHES, so kids get more of the BALL, and grow up becoming more SKILL-FULL

oh and like to see 7 a side football pitches built in run down areas by local councils. give kids/hoodies something to do, instead of getting high on drugs and getting pissed up
George Dawes

Re: O/T O'Neill angry at Heskey start

Postby morecambe mick » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:41 pm

I think that is slightly unfair on the F.A if you don't mind me saying so Dawzi.

The F.A are trying very hard to encourage skilful players through coaching and education of coaches.

http://falearning.thefa.com/docent/bin/ ... witch=true

There are a load of free on-line courses on there that you, or anyone, can go through. It gives you an idea of how much the F.A are working for the long term future of our national game. I myself have completed several online courses whilst working towards my level 1 badge.
morecambe mick

Return to General Discussion