Open The Box

Re: Open The Box

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:16 pm

I know most of the details are now public but Sir K. asked me to put this up on S.V.'s:

"Saturday 14th February, Morecambe v Chester City sees the introduction of the new half time draw replacing "Open the Box" called "We've got the balls". The game is based on snooker. The winning number will get to draw out one of eight balls in a bag. If they draw the Black ball they will win todays jackpot of £500, the Pink £60, Blue £50, Green £40, Brown £30, Yellow £20, Red £10 and the White £0.
So unless he or she draws out the White ball they will be a winner.

We have also got "We've Got the Balls" kindly sponsored by Ladbroke Betting and the lucky winner will also receive £25 worth of betting vouchers as an extra bonus prize. As with "Open the Box" the jackpot will increase by £100 per home game when tickets are sold, but unlike "Open the Box" the game will not stop at £1000 but will continue to increase until won.

I know many supporters have been against dropping "Open the Box" but let us give the new game a chance, we can always revert back if it does not take off and please remember the games are to raise much needed finance for the club.

Finally a big thank you to Ladbroke Betting for sponsoring our new game and Mick Dennison of the York Hotel for purchasing and supplying the snooker balls" Ken Parker

There you go from the horses mouth - No excuses for not buying a ticket on Saturday :D
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Open The Box

Postby Number 1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:49 pm

With Ladbrokes on board, I would imagine that there could well be betting franchises at the new stadium making more money for the club.
Number 1

Previous

Return to General Discussion