Bad behaviour

Bad behaviour

Postby Aal » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:28 pm

How ironic that just after the stewards had dealt with yet another flare in the crowd, the managers are squaring up to each other!

What was that about???

Very sad to see Morecambe legend John Coleman let himself down in this way!

And well said Rod Taylor in the programme, our stewards do a good job on the whole, and we need to get back our friendly reputation..
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Re: Bad behaviour

Postby Johnmfc » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:13 pm

And fans getting banned for them setting of smoke bombs I'm gutted bin following morecambe 15years and I got banned for picking up a smoke bomb trying to tell the stewards it was hear get all the little firm hooligans out of are club I'm gutted that I had to miss today and the rest of the season and next season cos of them lot in absolutely gutted
Johnmfc

Re: Bad behaviour

Postby bill ding » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Aal wrote:How ironic that just after the stewards had dealt with yet another flare in the crowd, the managers are squaring up to each other!

What was that about???

Very sad to see Morecambe legend John Coleman let himself down in this way!

And well said Rod Taylor in the programme, our stewards do a good job on the whole, and we need to get back our friendly reputation..

If right was right I think both Coley and Jimbo should have been sent to the stands ,both had lost it . Sure Lee Jones took one for the team today . All very sad to see though
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Return to General Discussion