BRADFORD CITY....!!!!

Re: BRADFORD CITY....!!!!

Postby dannyboy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:34 am

Bradford City were a big club but not anymore and to be honest all of you know that. Lets look at the facts Lost to Aldershot Bournemouth and drew with the likes of Barnet,Luton and Lincoln Dont make me laugh !!!! we dont confess to be big but one thing is for sure you certainly are not !!!!
dannyboy

Postby firthy_SexGod » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:23 am

dannyboy wrote:Bradford City were a big club but not anymore and to be honest all of you know that. Lets look at the facts Lost to Aldershot Bournemouth and drew with the likes of Barnet,Luton and Lincoln Dont make me laugh !!!! we dont confess to be big but one thing is for sure you certainly are not !!!!

Certainly living up to your name then little boy.

Maybe you should glance back through the thread and highlight were we said we where a massive club, I seem to remember saying we were MAHHHUSIVE but some might see that as having one's tongue in one's cheek meaning you can't hold your own in all this so-called banter that this forum is severely lacking. :roll:

Lost at Aldershot although they're the only side to beat Wycombe this season. We've lost one game at VP all season and that was to Bournemouth and t'was the worst performance of the season so far.

Safe journey Shrimps!!!
firthy_SexGod

Postby Neil G » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:29 am

The majority of Bradford fans are sound, this lot are just trolls trying to cause bad feeling between the two clubs, maybe best to leave them alone to talk amongst themselves again like they were doing earlier in the thread. PMSL :lol:
Neil G

Postby cibasteve » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:35 am

Neil G wrote:The majority of Bradford fans are sound, this lot are just trolls trying to cause bad feeling between the two clubs, maybe best to leave them alone to talk amongst themselves again like they were doing earlier in the thread. PMSL :lol:

Having fun mate, having fun.
Never trust anyone who doesn't like football
cibasteve

Postby EDD » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:40 am

I personally hope you get beaten quite badly today...

Not that I have any vested interest in it that much...

UP THE AVENUE....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MFC's Only

Morecambe FC / Bradford Park Avenue FC

Supporter
EDD

Postby cibasteve » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:41 am

EDD wrote:I personally hope you get beaten quite badly today...

Not that I have any vested interest in it that much...

UP THE AVENUE....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aye, right up 'em!
Never trust anyone who doesn't like football
cibasteve

Postby broadwayshrimp » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:51 am

IMO the reality is that Morecambe have achieved their 'goal' of getting into the football league and we are considered by many to be a little fish in a big pond which is fair enough. Whether we can ever climb another division is debatable but we live in hope. To secure long term league status is success in itself as far as I'm concerned and that should be our aim. No doubt when Bradford achieved Premiership status they were seen in the same light and because of the way football has changed it's hard to see them ever returning to the top flight again. If I were a Bradford supporter reaching the Championship would be a realistic goal but staying there might be another matter. Good luck to both teams.
broadwayshrimp

Postby thegentlegiant » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Good luck today...may the best team win!!!
thegentlegiant

Postby Bradford_Shrimp » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Tsk. Tykes eh!
Wind 'em up and let 'em go.
They open their mouths and all that comes out is bile. Must be the weight of the great mounds of chips they carry on their shoulders now that BCFC have to ply their trade in League 2, or has the descent from the premiership still left them gasping for breath.

I know I shouldn't respond to trolls looking for a rise, but honestly...How bitter do they sound. :roll:

And no further prompting from any Bantam will elicit further response from this Shrimp.
Bradford_Shrimp

Postby Blanche Hunt » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:43 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:Feck this...stop your jibba jabba fools...Do your talking on the pitch!!! Good Luck!
Was that good enuff talking for you. :roll:
Blanche Hunt

Previous

Return to General Discussion