Luton 1-1 Morecambe (Carlton) FT

Luton 1-1 Morecambe (Carlton) FT

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:02 pm

A good result for the shrimps today, I'd have taken that before kick-off. Also good to see Carlton on the scoresheet (hopefully he kicks on now). Sounded quite an even game, not many chances.
RedRedWine1

Re: Luton 1-1 Morecambe (Carlton) FT

Postby P/T Indie » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Yes Luton have been doing well recently so a draw is a good result.

and we have gone up one place in the league with Notts County loosing just a shame we couldn't have got those 2 extra points which would have jumped us to 14th place.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Howe Magic » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:29 pm

very very good point today as without there point deduction luton would be virtually mid table...thats only one defeat in seven games for us now....
Howe Magic

Postby Bare Ben » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:03 pm

The Luton fans were outstanding in their support on Saturday, quite possibly the loudest fans I've heard at a Morecambe game in my life. It really was quite intimidating and during such bad times for their team, they should be commended. A fan in the pub before the game said that following the FA cup game with Liverpool a couple of seasons ago, the Liverpool supporters applauded the Luton fans for the noise levels and after hearing them on Saturday it was easy to see why.
Bare Ben

Postby halfwayliner » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:24 pm

Also they gave sweets to the kids and mince pies to which one of our supporters shouts out their from brake brothers and their good,eh Mick :lol:. Well done Luton.
halfwayliner

Return to General Discussion