WELL NICE TO MEET UP WITH YOU TODAY, THANKS FOR THE DONATION

WELL NICE TO MEET UP WITH YOU TODAY, THANKS FOR THE DONATION

Postby mightymagpie1862 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Thanks to you for the selection boxes, and it was really nice to meet some of you prior to the game.
As for the game, I thought it was a very poor first half from both sides but much improved in the second.
Im pretty certain that those who were there will agree that the referee was awful throughout, making astoundingly strange decisions against both teams.
Well on behalf of Notts County FC, we wish you all the very best of luck for the remainder of the season, and a happy christmas.

Rob Bristol
mightymagpie1862

Re: WELL NICE TO MEET UP WITH YOU TODAY, THANKS FOR THE DONATION

Postby morecambe mick » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:59 pm

You're welcome with the donations, but I must disagree in regards with the referee.

I thought he had a rather good game, myself.

He wasn't afraid the apply the laws of the game, if a player dives and does it persistently he deserves to get a card and he, rightly, did.

I can't say I saw any decision against us that I particularly disagreed with. The card we got was justified too.

I was driving so wasn't drunk :(

Your wingers turned the game in your favour, boy, are they quick :!:

Mustn't forget your crowd, they must have helped.
What a difference from last season, very noisy and, mostly, very supportive.

Anyways, good luck, thanks for the hospitality.

Mick
morecambe mick

Re: WELL NICE TO MEET UP WITH YOU TODAY, THANKS FOR THE DONATION

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:07 am

mightymagpie1862 wrote:Thanks to you for the selection boxes, and it was really nice to meet some of you prior to the game.
As for the game, I thought it was a very poor first half from both sides but much improved in the second.
Im pretty certain that those who were there will agree that the referee was awful throughout, making astoundingly strange decisions against both teams.
Well on behalf of Notts County FC, we wish you all the very best of luck for the remainder of the season, and a happy christmas.

Rob Bristol

Yeah good to shake ya hand mate ;)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion