danny + fraser

danny + fraser

Postby small » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:43 pm

danny adams is too slow for league 2 and couldnt handle anything and couldnt pick out easy passes out at times as for fraser i was a bit dissapointed with him as he has been playing well most of the season but couldnt seem to do any thing right :evil:
small

Re: danny + fraser

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:01 pm

I agree about Frazer tonight, not his best game, but i thought DA, did his best, there were a lot of bad final balls he was probably fed up of chasing, i think Howe should play further forward, he was a bit too deep tonight, i think if he sat on the last man he would score more, given the opposition was from a higher division (for now) i thought we gave as good as we got, full credit to the lads!!
PUNKISDEAD

Postby small » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:04 pm

absolutly every credit just wernt good enough IMO but we had a lot of chances and if people were in the right place at the right time it would of been a differnt story
small

Postby halfwayliner » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:46 pm

I thought Danny Adams had a decent game tonight, as for Fraser i think Sammy could have substituted him a littlie bit earlier, to many stray passes and struggled to hold the ball at times, but did put the effort in.
halfwayliner

Return to General Discussion