TV action

TV action

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 pm

http://www.itv.com/Sport/Football/News/ ... 81925.html

Let the arguement commence. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Was Yates fouled by Hales?
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: TV action

Postby steve mfc » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:49 pm

Christies Child wrote:http://www.itv.com/Sport/Football/News/FACup/Matchreports/WantagefoundwantingasITVLocalmakeshistory/Report-Morecambe-v-Cheltenham-769681925.html

Watched it on Saturday night on ITV and my wife who is not a football fan at all, immediately said how did he get away with that, it appeared that Yates received a elbow in the face.
steve mfc

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:12 pm

You can use your strength in a game of football you know....well done Barry Hayles perfectly legal goal and just shows how good Morecambe defence is. :D
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby Mark S » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:32 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:You can use your strength in a game of football you know....well done Barry Hayles perfectly legal goal and just shows how good Morecambe defence is. :D

Cant be bothered looking back but I am pretty sure you came across as a decent chap when you first started posting.

You have turned into a bit of an annoying prat now, if you dont mind me saying?

A bit sad and disappointing really.

Carry on if you get your rocks off on it.
Mark S

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:34 pm

Mark S wrote:
Nerso (CTFC) wrote:You can use your strength in a game of football you know....well done Barry Hayles perfectly legal goal and just shows how good Morecambe defence is. :D

Cant be bothered looking back but I am pretty sure you came across as a decent chap when you first started posting.

You have turned into a bit of an annoying prat now, if you dont mind me saying?

A bit sad and disappointing really.

Carry on if you get your rocks off on it.

I apologise to you sir....just a bit of banter.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby Keith » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:26 am

"he's got to g..."

Just wondering what the co-commentator was in the process of saying after their keeper fouled? :roll:

Can't see how that was a yellow card, not a red... unless he bottled it?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:40 am

Christies Child wrote:http://www.itv.com/Sport/Football/News/FACup/Matchreports/WantagefoundwantingasITVLocalmakeshistory/Report-Morecambe-v-Cheltenham-769681925.html

I thought it was a foul forced him off the ball with the elbow....But did well to put the ball in the bottom corner of the net.

Keith wrote:"he's got to g..."

Just wondering what the co-commentator was in the process of saying after their keeper fouled? :roll:

Yep should of been a red the ref got that wrong....Overall good performance from Morecambe I do feel we can win 2 - 0 nil tonight!
thegentlegiant

Postby philbigmfcfan » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:35 pm

Yer i think it could be a very good night form us tonight !! i think 2-1 win danny and howe with the goals]

the ref did get the keeper decision wrong should of been red it would of been different if it was a foul form the last defender ! the keeper should have been shown a straight red
philbigmfcfan

Postby pompeyred » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Keith wrote:"he's got to g..."

According to the highlights on ITV 'maybe if it hadn't been so foggy then it would have been a red card'.

Also my wife started chanting 'off off off' ala Phil and Tom when she saw the Hales goal. Personally I think that they were lucky not to be down to 9 men and from seeing the re-plays of other games I think we were unlucky it was called off as well, although it did seem the form on saturday that it the more fancied team was suffering then it must be the playing conditions. Maybe tonight will see some more impartial refereeing.
pompeyred

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm

He never started off as a decent chap mark, he started off as a total tool, and has continued in the same vein, we should all boycott any future posts he makes, now, and next year when we meet them again, in the league 2 games we will be playing against them!!
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Keith » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:04 pm

pompeyred wrote:Also my wife started chanting 'off off off' ala Phil and Tom when she saw the Hales goal. Personally I think that they were lucky not to be down to 9 men...

Can you even imagine how busy us mods would have been on this board if it had been 1-0 and they were down to nine men when it got called off? :shock: I'd have jacked it all in and left it to Aspers to clear up! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion