How can we help?

Re: How can we help?

Postby Mark S » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Sent this last night to a contact at ITV Granada

Morecambe fans are buzzing at the moment!

Our FA Cup tie with Cheltenham got abandoned on Saturday with just over 60 mins gone and the score at 1 – 1. We went into today’s draw for the 3rd round and could possibly face Doncaster Rovers at home if we beat Cheltenham on Tuesday night.

Our fantastic club have just announced that the replay will be half price admission in an attempt to recognise the financial resources of fans at this time of year and especially during the current economic climate. £6 for a FA Cup 2nd round game – I would reckon the cheapest in the country!

If you could give it a bit of a plug it would mean an awful lot as we need as much support down at Christie Park as possible on Tuesday night to cheer on the Shrimps in only the 4th time in its history in the 2nd and into the 3rd round.

If you don’t have the space, I understand but it would mean an awful lot to us Shrimps!
Cheers

Mark

Got this back this morning

Hello Mark

Thanks for this.

We will try and give it a plug.

Cheers

Wasnt home in time to catch it tonight and I suppose someone would have mentioned it if it was on. Maybe tomorrow night? :)
Mark S

Re: How can we help?

Postby captain sparkle » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Mark S wrote:Got this back this morning

Hello Mark

Thanks for this.

We will try and give it a plug.

Cheers

Wasnt home in time to catch it tonight and I suppose someone would have mentioned it if it was on. Maybe tomorrow night? :)

This is the reply i've just received from look northwest:-

Thanks for this.

Only saw it today so might be too late but have forwarded it to Tony.

Hopefully it will be mentioned tonight!!
PYROMANIACS OF THE WORLD IGNITE!
Over 3.7 million hits on YouToob! Subscribers needed! full & part time! apply now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOzzTpVT3A
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeFlLgCS-jBXwnXTtT8vJBReNXSYuphoM
captain sparkle

Previous

Return to General Discussion