Fans' Club Morecambe AGM Report

Fans' Club Morecambe AGM Report

Postby bigreddog » Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Dear All

sorry about the delay in getting this information to everybody. The following were the people elected to the organising committee for the Fans' Club (or is that the club fans, supporters front for judea freeze?)

Paul Carter, Darren Clifford, Bob Fleetwood, Sam Hamblett, Paul Hodgson, Sean O'Connor, Mavis Stanley, Pat Stoyles, Mike Williamson and Geoff Wilson.

I hope those who were not elected will still want to be involved, as any positive contribution from any fan is very welcome.

The committee will meet asap to arrange things for next season so we can encourage as much fan participation as possible and get right behind our new management team. I've contacted some of the members to find out the best days for them, If I haven't got hold of you can you please get in touch. we're looking at either tuesdays or saturday mornings so far.

Further to the elections of the committee members, the new version of the constitution was adopted with protections of data of individuals included and membership fees were also agreed. A flat rate of £5 annual fee for adults and £1 for concessions (the disabled, pensioners and children under 17).

Many thanks to everybody who have got us this far. There is still a lot to do to make sure fans feel they'll get their monies worth from the supporters club and to ensure we can be a strong and positive voice for supporters with the club. The club have since the relaunch done everything they could to support us, and although we've had our teething problems, and have a lot to improve on, the support of club staff and especially Rod Taylor and other directors has been greatly appreciated.
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Re: Fans' Club Morecambe AGM Report

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon May 16, 2011 10:27 pm

what, with all due respect, does this FCM , do :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: Fans' Club Morecambe AGM Report

Postby stevanshrimp » Mon May 16, 2011 11:02 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:what, with all due respect, does this FCM , do :?:

Have you been away? :?

There are numerous threads on this Forum what they are doing, and hope to do.

I would like to wish the new Committee all the best for the coming season and beyond.
I still believe!
stevanshrimp

Return to General Discussion