THE NEW POBBLE

THE NEW POBBLE

Postby Pobble » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:16 pm

As many of you on SV have tried to crucify me on numerous occasions I have decided that you can get your way on the most appropriate day of the year, Good Friday.
BUT
You all also know that the Sunday after, Easter Sunday, is the day to arise from the dead.
A new Pobble will then be born with a completely new look on life.
I promise that I will support Mr McIlroy whatever he does.
I promise to support the Board in their continued employment of Mr McIroy.
I would support any proposal that suggests that the operator of the club scoreboard be recommended for a Doctorate in IT at Oxford.
I would back any suggestion that Mr Capaldi be made Player of The Year.
I feel a Nobel Prize for Literature should be awarded to some of the people posting on here, notably Bare Ben and Ezz.
I will even read the postings of CC without throwing up.
In all you won`t recognise me I will be so charming.
Happy Easter to you all, in particular to those who used to hate me, but now love me.
The New Pobble.
Pobble

Re: THE NEW POBBLE

Postby Christies Child » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Pobble wrote:As many of you on SV have tried to crucify me on numerous occasions I have decided that you can get your way on the most appropriate day of the year, Good Friday.
BUT
You all also know that the Sunday after, Easter Sunday, is the day to arise from the dead.
I would support any proposal that suggests that the operator of the club scoreboard be recommended for a Doctorate in IT at Oxford.
I feel a Nobel Prize for Literature should be awarded to some of the people posting on here, notably Bare Ben and Ezz.
I will even read the postings of CC without throwing up.In all you won`t recognise me I will be so charming.
Happy Easter to you all, in particular to those who used to hate me, but now love me.
The New Pobble.

Steady....... :o
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby AlphaShrimp » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Pobble wrote:As many of you on SV have tried to crucify me on numerous occasions I have decided that you can get your way on the most appropriate day of the year, Good Friday.
BUT
I will even read the postings of CC without throwing up.
In all you won`t recognise me I will be so charming.
The New Pobble.

Nobody cares what you think, instead of posting a load of negative bollocks actually come up with some evidence to back it up. Otherwise pipe down and stop looking for attention!
First thing I read once registered is this pre-madonna garbage!!
AlphaShrimp

Postby Bare bum » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:34 pm

"..........me.....I.....I...........I.... ......I.......I........I....I..........I..........me....me.. .......me..........."

Haven't noticed who you are or what you think you've done but do you think you might be a wee bit self obsessed old chap?
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Postby Sammy h » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Mark S, give up the gig, we all know it's you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sammy h

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:23 pm

With a new manager inplace there would have to be a 'New Pobble' as the old one would follow Sammy (in spirit) to his new stomping ground 8-)
A brighter more positive Pobble is just around the corner......................It's the future!
HALMA 1983

Return to General Discussion