Fancy yourself as a Morecambe knowledge base?

Fancy yourself as a Morecambe knowledge base?

Postby The Marksman » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello everyone - as you might have seen from some of my other posts, I work for SI on the Football Manager game. This is a plea for help from people who watch the team more often than I (bit tricky when you live in Leamington Spa!)

------------------

Sports Interactive, the makers of the PC sim game 'Football Manager' (FM), are looking out for an FM fan with a huge passion for and knowledge of Morecambe FC to research their team for the next version of the game, Football Manager 2012.

Would any dedicated and obsessive Morecambe supporter like to help?

A little more info for you: The task involves giving as-accurate-as-possible ratings to every aspect of each player’s game, plus keeping us up to date of all transfers at the club, as well as the financial position.

The work involves three times-yearly thorough working through of the data file, using a downloadable editing package that is simple to use. The first of those three exercises will begin later this month, so we need someone who is eager to start asap.

During the rest of the year, we obviously need to be kept up to date with transfers and contract news, as well as info on the club debts/finances, so that every bit of information that FM uses about Morecambe is as accurate as it can be. That is the task of the researcher to provide the info, and to be up to date with the news at The Globe Arena.

So, it will be the researcher's call as to how Barry Roche's handling, or Danny Carlton’s finishing attribute reads in FM 2012. We would prefer the researcher to be a local to the town, to be best positioned to attend as many games as possible and to keep in touch with the news via the club grapevine.

We need to request that any applicant for the job is available to devote time to the exercise during the next few weeks (April and May) and also in the summer.

Email Dean Gripton, Head of English Research team, on dean@sigames.com to discuss this role further. Please include details of why we should choose you to do the job.

Thanks for reading
The Marksman

Re: Fancy yourself as a Morecambe knowledge base?

Postby Sharpy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:36 pm

if only i was still local. the stats given to our players have been horrific for years. also, players brought in from higher leagues, such as crapaldi and haining, have gone from having pretty good stats one year to less than shite stats the next year just because they joined morecambe.
Morecambe and District Kite and Tins Society. Official Kite Owner
Sharpy

Re: Fancy yourself as a Morecambe knowledge base?

Postby ezz » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:26 am

Whoever does it, massively over-rate us to Ben doesn't have to cheat on it and wind crookesy up :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Return to General Discussion